Reviews for After the Storm
Michiru Kino chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love the fluffmonster! I love this story, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:)
ambellina chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Yay! Fun! Lots of it! Thanks! :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Very awesome once again but you really need to stop writing these insanely short stories! So far, the two stories I read from you, had HUGE promises of developing further so don't you tell me its "plotless"! Keep up the amazing work _
The Black Reshiram chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
fluffyness! yay! i 3 this story sooo much!
Sasina chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
very nice. Steamy!
zia9583 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Sofantastic chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Ahaha, aww! Cute!

I love your writing style! It's great! :)

Update soon please!
Jasane-chan chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Awsomeness! XD Nice story.
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow! I wasn't expecting this to be that good! But it was! Ahh so wonderfully fluffy i could die I luv this couple and u do them very much justice *nod nod* K, now i'm on to the next chapter ;)
dragonmaiden50 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
i love the list. Totally reminded me of something that would really happen in the show.
Three Graces chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
B'awwwwwwwwwwww. I love me some fluff.

Episode 8 was just wow, Kyouya without shirt? wow.

DanzQueenB chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Bad Haruhi! lol I loved it :D
Cleechi-Kree chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
The last line is a classic! I LOVE how this story is turning out. It appeases my need for the two of them to have a romance because it was SORELY lacking that in the actual anime. Thanks a bunch for it and update soon!
Cleechi-Kree chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love it when the fluffmonsters attack. I do have to say I'm starting to like your ending better than the actual. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
twilight princess snow chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Perfect. That's all I have to say about this beautifully detailed fanfic! I loooove it! write more! pretty please?
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »