Reviews for They Had It Coming
AegyoJangmi chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That totally gave me chills XD good job!
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
. So really, Chekov's the only actually innocent one here; everyone else is guilty of murder.
Really love the background stories here. All of them fit the characters, although it's kinda hard to imagine Scotty killing Keenser. Figures that Bones would kill for Joanna (and his nickname made an appearance) and that Uhura, Spock, and Jim are all BAMFs. Both of his eyes? I'm impressed. :)
Favorite-ing!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awesome adaptation of the Cell Block Tango
lea chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
that was really good! poor bones and chekov :(
scotty is, was, and always will be crazy :)
kirk spock and uhura are total bamfs ;)
syntheticblonde chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was brilliant. All the stories fit in so well, and I can visualize the group of them huddled in the jail cell, miserable and sad.

Beautiful.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I google translate'd the Russian Pavel says...I don't understand...
Madtrek chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Woah. intense. but preettty dang awesome.
CrazyHappy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was really good!

Oh, if anyone wants to know what Chekov said, here it is:

A dam broke. "I did not do anything!" Pavel cried. "I do not understand why I am here, I do not know what happened, I know nothing!" When I got home, I saw that someone broke into our apartment. Hikaru lay dead in the kitchen, more Hikaru in the apartment was, I was so scared, and then police came, I was seized and brought here, I tried to explain what happened, but they do not understand me. I did not do anything! "
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I do love this song, and this fic. I had to go translate the Russian part, though... Internet translators don't work very well.

Still, good one-shot; I especially liked the ending.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Excellent job! But now I really want to know what Pavel said about Sulu. Loved it!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
i love that song and i LOVE this story.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that was... disturbing. well written, though. thanks for the read.
Hirundo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great song, and great story! Don't know should I be worried that it made me laugh... :D
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aaaand that was fantastic... horrifying but still fantastic :)
Trausti chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow... Really liked the fact that the police was still looking for Franks eyes (both of them, really? That's impressive)

I'll remember to send you the story and all, keep up the good (by that I mean awesome of course) work... ;P