Reviews for Dear Hinamori
HPS19 chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Oh no no no noooo WTH. T.T I have to admit that I nearly cried my eyes out at the ending. At first, when I finished reading, I thought, Huh? This is it? Where's Hinamori's reaction? WHEEEERRREEEEEE?
And after sulking off in my emo corner, I read the epilogue again and felt like I was being swallowed up by a black void. It's kinda creepy, but I always feel that way whenever I finish reading stories like this. THIS is the reason why I love and want to write tragic stories. Because seriously, tragic stories are memorable unlike those with happy endings. Right? :)
So dear author, keep on writing. I wish you luck. And thank you for presenting to us this touching story.
(NOOOO TOUSHIROUUUU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIEEE T.T)
SempiternalSorrow chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Your stories are like self-inflicted torture, you just know you'll end up crying your eyes out but you read it anyway... I really hate you. This was even worse than 'Twelve' because then you knew that she was going to die right from the start, but here you still had a glimmer of hope.
In short, it was beautiful, despite (or more accurately because of) its tragic ending.
A Fan chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I don't have an account, but I really wanted to review (and I was too lazy to make an account, but nobody needs to know that), so yeah.
This was an amazing story. Very well written. The grammar and spelling was great (yes, I am a grammar nut) - I didn't catch any mistakes, and the plot was good, and the organization was good, and everything else was good. I burst into tears at the end. *sniffle sniffle*. And yes, that means something, because you are one of the few writers who've been able to make me burst into tears while I'm reading (I've read Twelve too, but it was too late at night for me to summon the brain power to review). Plus, I love reading tragedies. There aren't a lot of tragedies that actually have a plot line that I like (I'm extremely picky about what I read), and even then, not many would be able to make me cry. You know, Hiyori did have an extremely valid point when she said that Shiro-chan was the type to sacrifice himself for others . . .
If I actually had an account, I'd probably favorite this, but alas, I haven't made one yet. ;
-A Fan (I couldn't think of anything better . . .)
feather-pencil chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AWWWWWWW So sweet
SkyDragonRoar chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
If I'm being perfectly honest, I was kind of sad that this story didn't really have a happy ending. (But that might be something to do with the fact that I'm in love with Toushiro.)
But other than that one little thing, I adored it- It took my three days, in between school and homework and whatnot to finish, and it was just so beatifully written and so emotional. I know it was completed a long time ago and I'm only getting around to it now, but I just wanted you to know how much I loved it.

Kat-chan.
Syl The tWins chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
This is very good story!
Hope you can make sequel about the story XD
Keep writting!
Tachibana Midori chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I happened to read your work as I searched for some other one. Glancing at the summary, I thought I would give it a try... And now, I'm here. Like many others who have read this fic, I was left a torn up inside and swollen eyes after I managed to finish the whole thing. Having spent two and a half days in going through this tragic tale when interrupted several times for crying so hard, I'm typing with tears still welling up and stinging my eyes.

This is a story marked by the theme of a boy burning every atom of his own life into ashes to keep a girl he vowed to protect safe and happy. I've got vicarious grief and distress through the lines you've made in there. Each word written in that letter in which lay a very piece of his shattered heart and desperation is too heavy and too sad... With the setting against the backdrop of their childhood, it showed all scenes even more tragic and heartbreaking. A destined encounter, a little kind deed, and an unbreakable promise... he threw in his lot with hers; his future was bound up with her...

Whether or not Hinamori would find out the truth which lay in her forgotten past is no longer important. At least, and at last, Shiro-chan kept his promise- his only promise from the very start, at the expense of his own life...

Sometimes fate is merciless; it wouldn't even give people a chance to regret, a little chance where they could say sorry and redeem themselves... She owed too much to him, although he never for a moment even considered her repaying him, in any way, shape or form. Just like others said "his death was a way to finally give him peace", he was too tired for bearing up such burdens with his slender shoulders; he has been worn out with them... So, have a good sleep, Shiro-chan. In any case, at last you were freed from all evils- that's enough...
LoyalFan chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
You must publish this you wonderful author! You could easily change the names and descriptions. This is by far one of the most tear-inducing and original novels I've ever read. If you do publish it, I swear I'll buy it! But is there a chance for a happier alternate ending?
SilberFrost chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
This story...I cried through every chapter, and as soon as I read the first chapter, I said to myself "He's going to take the blame...Toushiro is going to die." I love this story so much, and this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. No, I am not kidding. The ending though made it seem like his death was a way to finally give him peace. This story has touched me, and I have enjoyed this beautiful piece of writing. The letter was put together perfectly, and after reading the epilogue, I went back and fully read only the letter, and let me tell you: it was amazing. You have made my day. You are an amazing writer. Good job.
LyricaLyricist chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
I was crying. Legit. Too sad...but so touching! I bet if you change the names around, you could publish this! Can you write a sequel...? Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
hinamori is kind of a bitch in this story...not trusting toshiro...BUT SOO ADDICTINGLY DONE! great job
Toshiluver15 chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
WHY? TOSHIRO DIED! SO SAD!
December20th chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
I stayed up til 4 reading this to the end and fell asleep before I had the chance to review. And I literally dreamed about Momo reading the letter.

That ending will stay with me for months.
OpheliaStar chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
my gosh, did you have to hope that this fic touched me? OF COURSE IT DID.

this story proves that you don't need sappy romance between momo and toushiro to see that they love each other and practically renewed my faith in hitsuhina fics. you do so well in keeping them both in character.

i've fallen in love with your writing at first read. Thank you for writing this fic!
oakleaf chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
He would.
This is such a sad story. The way the letter is so heartbreakingly beautiful and the way the story just so broken come together nicely to form this amazing story. I love the changing perspective and would have loved a much happier ending, but the one you have written is realistic and a fitting conclusion.
Awesome story. Well done.