Reviews for Buzzed
Shinimegami21 chapter 16 . 4/9
Aww, damn. This story was getting good too! I know it's been awhile but I hope that you plan to continue this story!
kitti corpse chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I'm really loving this story, and I hope you continue to write and post it. I think i'm in love!
Skandranon chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
I love the story so far, and would love to read about the rest of the trust and information about doms and subs in this context. The story is well written and i love the twist on the existing characters. I hope your inspiration continues.
Gembomz chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
ooh. dun dun dun!
fantomfaire chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Wow! Welcome back! And what a great chapter to come back to! Thank you - I look forward to reading more!
fantomfaire chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Oh please come back and finish this story! I admit, I was a little shocked at first as to where this was going but I have to say that I like it. It is very intriging and I really need to know how they stop Henry! Thank you!
sculby563 chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
love re-reading this i hope you update. Its really good.
kaejae817 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Who would Lassie call sir? WHO?

And the idea of Gus dominating Shawn makes me shiver in all the best ways. Must press the next chapter button now. I couldn't, in good concious, move on without a review telling you just how much you have me going right now.
torchil chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
Can't wait to find out what Henry thinks I wrong with Shawn!
Onehitwonder21 chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
There is truly no way to describe how totally and completely AWESOME this story is! Buzz being a Dom is a little difficult to fathom, but I love that you took him and gave him depth. Made him into a "real" person and not the butt of jokes type of guy. PLEASE update with more awesomeness!
psychlover23 chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
UPDATE PLZ REALLY MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LATELY GREAT JOB!
kawaiioddish chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
I'm glad you updated again! This is a great story and I hope you finish it.
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Interesting, it's hard to image that being Buzz but other then that, it's an interesting story and I will add it to my watch.

I look forward tote next chapter.
torchil chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Found this today and I love it. Can't wait for more.
lilawonder chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
I find this strange story very intriguing. I am hoping you will update soon.