Reviews for Know How I Know You're Whipped?
Haha loved it
KDPkaromuwi chapter 1 . 4/15
And I love that they are! It's so cute and adorable and fluffy and I just want to argh! Definitely love whipped Santana and Quinn. Wish there were more fics that showed how whipped they are.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/27
cute. but it would be good to see an omake with Rachel and Britt comparing notes on what they talked there girlfriend's into doing.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Cute and sweet. The meek and pointy win. Brittany S. Pierce is her name.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lol
Vi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I really liked, I hope you could write more like this one?Please?
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Cute one shot!
SiennaKnight chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Haha, this is hilarious. Especially because it's so true, even to this day. Santana would basically do anything that Brittney asks her to do, as would Quinn with Rachel. Even in season one, when they were supposed enemies, Quinn suspiciously spent a lot of time bending herself to Rachel's every whim ;) Anyway, great writing and I can't believe this took me so long to read! Have a great day!
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
funny!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lol I liked it
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Yeah, they’re so whipped LMAO. I really , really liked it when Quinn is portrayed as totally whipped. It’s so cute seeing her so in love with Rachel that she’d do anything for her. I actually don’t mind much Brittana though. I enjoyed seeing them on TV but I’m not really interested reading about them in fiction and I dunno why. Maybe because they’re already established LOL. And I dun see any point in seeing more of them beyond canon.

Thanks for the read.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Lol! Very cute. Also accurate, lol
keisan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Heheh I love it. They ARE so whipped... most deliciously so.