Reviews for Sherlock Wholmes, the Doctor and Whatson
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Started laughing about when Rory was warning Amy away from thinking about it. Jack is unbelievable.
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hi there, first off, I didn't realize when I picked my pen mane that anyone else had used it. I checked authors, but unfortunately not stories.
That being said, I loved this story! It's as good an explanation as any for why the Tardis exploded, LOL. AND what great reasoning for 'Sherlock' being set in the present day.
Lovely, twisted, demented genius (meant in the best possible way, of course) Keep up the good work.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
JACK! What is wrong with you!? Jeez! -facepalm-
not going to lie chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Uh, I guess I'm in the minority when I say I didn't really find Sherlock in-character. It works for the comedic part, but after seeing how Sherlock dealt with the hound in Baskervilles, I'd really like to see Sherlock truly thrown off. After all, Sherlock is a man of science. I'd like to see how he deals with the logic and science beyond that of humankind. (Also, I'd think the Doctor would figure out his TARDIS on his own. Just my opinion. Especially after dealing with the Flesh, I just think the Doctor isn't quite as silly as a lot of writers write him to be. He conceals a lot of his knowledge.)
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
BEST. CRACK-FIC. EVER. I love Sherlock's reaction to the whole thing, which is basically no reacion which is both funny and believably in-character. Actually Everyone seems to be behaving in-character except for Capitain Jack :)
Teddicus Lupini chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I felt like it was far too much Doctor Who, not enough Sherlock.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
hah
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Thxs I laught out so much at the title:)

Nice pun for sure...:) continue~
Asgardian Honor Society chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Errr... mindfuck much? Captain Jack Harkness truly omnisexual. Hot.
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was SOOO amusing! I needed a laugh! Great job.
Hyper Kid007 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG! I can't laughing my ass off~ Haha...

Classic!

Hyper Kid007.
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
its funny, has Harkness being Harkness and 'cargo ships' and the TARDIS being offended and Sherlock not being amused by any of it except the 'cargo ships'.

got someone to read it by saying that. best summation of a story i've ever done without even tipping the ice on what its about.

oh, and i loved it, honest. i hope you write more of this.
LexieBird chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ooohhh, I liked this.

And that would be just like Sherlock, to find time-space ships and exploding universes and immortal people boring. So very, very good.

:D
Midorihatenma chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow! I really like this story! I am a big fan of both series, and you have really captured the character's personalities. Thank you for making me laugh, made my day.
accallia chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh my god this has got to be the best fic I've ever read. Really. Ahaha, I love this so much.