Reviews for Zim's Antennae
GMM chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
i loved it. it was really cute.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Good job. I'll read your other stories. I would like you to meet my oc person named So.
So: Nice story. No one really has touched those huh. I guess fan-fiction will fill in the holes
Techno Writer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
What a lovely story, you should continue it.
invader flea chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG so cute and funny
invader rainbowdash chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It was good (I liked it even though I don't ship zagr) my friend invader razz would love love love it!
nobody chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
interesting, you should try writing it all in GPOV..
ThoughthiswasZaD chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
correction thoughtthiswasZaDr I cried myself to sleep last night after reading this.
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
sweet kissing part and cool story too.
darkespeon11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
For a first try, this is really good (I probably can't do better). Remember, don't let people get to you - take in their advice, but remember, if you follow everything others say, then it's no longer your writing. What makes stories on so great is that everyone has their own unique writing style. Some reviews may sound like flames (people try to put you down, taking constructive critisism to a over-the-top level or just being dicks), and some are, but be able to pick apart those caring reviewers who are trying to help from idiots who think their so cool and great by putting you down, when their really just wasting your time, and theirs! I believe by accepting others advice, and creating stories with the ones that suit YOUR style, you will write better and better stories (not that this isn't good, this is great!) I look forward to reading your stories! Express yourself! Don't worry, I'm not a counsellor! This review is from the heart! I'm NOT a teacher with a pre-written script! (hey, i'm a _teen , not giving my age away, but take this advice! don't let jerks get you down!)
From a reviewer who thinks you have potential,
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Lol nice, Irken antennaes are apparently really sensitive. ;P
fueledbymilk chapter 1 . 4/16/2012

so cutely funny :)
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ohhh... so know i know wbat happens when you pull his antannae! :)
LoveOneLoveAll chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
GirFan219 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Lol cute!
megajennifer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
wow so thats what hapens when some one pols his entena? or are you just making this up? zim and gaz are so cute together :)