Reviews for Freedom to Live
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yea! A story that has Becky as Veronica's apprentice. I thought that I was the only one who thought that would be a cool idea.
fanastikal chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very nice slice of Balthazar's current life. Good to see him fairly relaxed and content, for a change. Becky as Veronica's apprentice, and Drake as possibly another one for Bal? Interesting takes, both.
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Rewatched the movie this weekend, so immediately I had to rush back and reread your fic. Which I still adore for all the loose ends you tie up, and because Balthazar is, in fact, love. :) Thanks again for these lovely stories.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
:D Aww, an awesome oneshot. Very well written! Love the ending!
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, I really like this. Everyone is beautifully IC. I was a little weirded out by Becky having magic, but the bard idea worked nicely for me:) I don't know what to say, really other than, can't wait to see more from you!

Sirius
riinala19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
eheheI loved it and the ending was so cute! keep up the good work D
Arlothia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like that story. It made me laugh. It's cool that Becky is Veronica's apprentice. It makes sence that way. Maybe they'll do that for the sequel *crossing fingers that there will be one*.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
theicecreambattle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
how you writers managed to have such wide vocabulary is beyond me.

i love how descriptive you are. :)
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome fluff factor.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You rock so much that I lack words to properly describe it.

Well done, especially with the...actually I can't pick out a single bit, it's all good.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome fic!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Good story! I like how you write the relationship between Balthazar and Dave a lot. I like the humour you put into the story and how you keep the characters personalities.