Reviews for Talia's Tour de Force
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I am utterly hooked. This is clever, well worked, with only slight mention of Batman (since Talia likely only seems him as a very talented former student at this point, possibly not knowing his full role in events, this makes sense), but with smart examination of the logic of Ra's plan to destroy Gotham, leaving some very interesting questions to be answered.

The occasional grammar error should be dealt with.
Funkatron chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Very wordy but sometimes I like wordy. Awesome story and a great take on Talia. I hope that if she does appear in movie 3 that they do her justice. I am happy that you didn't use the Lazarus Pit. Having Ra's Al Gul be a position instead of just an immortal man fits with the story in Begins and is a mirror of the mantle of the Batman. Awesomely done.
Lady Vivienne chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Can't wait for Talia and Bruce to actually meet! Also, I'm curious about the ending of this story, if it will go after the comics - Talia and Batman enemies. I guess I just have to wait... and may I add, painfully wait. Hope you'll post the next chapter soon.

And... Talia is, definitely, a smart woman. There's no doubt to that. She'll be such a challenge to Bruce.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Talia’s guile is rather impressive. It’s fun to read about these internal workings of the League and it has not diminished over these three chapters. Very good work, even after the terrible, terrible tragedy of losing your draft.
Lady Vivienne chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Usually, writers don't insist this much on the details, for example the League's rules and history. I appreciate the sense of reality that you bring to this story; it's like a movie, and a good one. Nolan-like, of course.

I'm glad that you posted, and can't wait for the next chapter. Your story really got me hooked.
Loki's Son chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
It was worth the wait! Talia's scheming is an insidious thing to watch. More power to her!
Lady Vivienne chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Hope you'll continue this, it's really worth it. I like this story a lot.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This story is very interesting. It looks like you’ve put some real thought into all the details behind the League. Talia’s ploy with the clothing, the gavel, everything shows that she really has planned this well. The names of the three that show up to the meeting also drive home the point that this is an international organization without resorting to dry exposition. Very good work.
Loki's Son chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Great thrill ride! All that remains is for Talia to suggest that killing Bruce Wayne would promote a man to leader of the League. (Assuming I'm right.)

I'm only sorry this has to end in the next chapter. :(

Thanks again for the story!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is an interesting idea and Talia is a fascinating character. How long will this story be though, now that you’ve decided not to have this a single-chapter story? Will it be short or is this the start of something bigger?
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Excellent chapter! It is well thought out and its execution is superb.

The decision to incorporate all of the lead-in information in a chapter length preamble was a wise move. You not only receive the back story but you get a feel for how Talia's mind works. Her translation from comic book to "big screen" is a vital one. Her reinvisioned role in the League and her perspectives of the same are suitably adapted.

I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully this will flourish into something more than a reimagined one shot.