Reviews for It's A Bug Eat Bug World Out There, Princess
ladyelaine15 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Love this story! Please continue! :)
IronSpockMaster chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Aw, poor Flik. :(

A great chapter. A surprise after not getting an update for quite a while, but it was worth the wait. :D
Groudon202 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Again, short and sweet, which I often do myself. Good characterization, and you draw the reader in nicely. While I can see how the story will end at this point, I have NO idea how it will get to the end.

The termite thing reminded me of Antz, except here the ants wish to remain peaceful.
Flipper Boid Skua chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
This is incredibly well written; no grammer or spelling mistakes that I could find! Excellent work! This is a great plot to work with and you're certainly a great author to get it done properly.

Keep up the good work and I shall wait eagerly for the next chapter. *faves*
Groudon202 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Just retread this and realised I hadn't reviewed this chapter.

Characterization was great, as always. Now that the setups and introductions are done, we can get to the good stuff! Hopefully soon...
IronSpockMaster chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Awesome intro for Hopper :)
FemaleJester1212 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
It's good that Flik stood up to Bud again.

Second line: Poor Scrap.
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Aw... Poor flik, I agree :'(

And I don't like Bud, he's so mean!

An awesome chapter, well done :)
Groudon202 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Every group of kids has a bully, and ants are no exception. I know this will all build up into a confrontation with the grasshoppers. I just hope it happens soon, as too much suspense can get boring.

Keep writing, this looks good. Just keep the characters themselves, and you'll be fine!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
*Remarking Bud* Wow,what a jerk.
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This is really good so far. i can't wait to meet the grasshoppers :)
FemaleJester1212 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Groudon202 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Don't we all? This looks very promising, the description is great and the characters are themselves. Keep writing!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010