Reviews for Oracle's Vision: The Mummy
Sara Guerreiro chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
please do a sequel. its such a good story
Amanda chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
so are you going to do the second movie also?
FreedomWriter15 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, WhatIMustWright, I know you wrote this a while ago and all, but you should do a sequel. ;) Just saying...
Songorita chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Good story. I look forward to reading the sequel.
HollyKalina23 chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Is there going to be a sequel to this? Please? I'd love to see how Hana fairs with Alex as her nephew.
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story and I hope that you will write a sequel to it. It is a really great take on this wonderful movie and I hope you can take up on writing on this story again. You have done an awesome job and I look forward to reading more of your works. I am in the middle of working on my own Mummy love story with Ardeth Bay and my OC I will be looking for a beta soon and I hope that you will get a chance to read it. I look forward to more of your works until then...

DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings signing out!
Val chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
this was really good, and you shoulf totallllly make a part 2!
belladu57 chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
good_
pinkpink110 chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
It's the best sister fic i have read.I hope that you write a sequel too
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
I LOVE IT i have seen the movie i loved it its was like the movie plot and at the sometime not and loved that i hope u write a squel to this story i want u do one for the second movie it will get more awsome w
ElemenTalia chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
This was a story that I enjoyed. Please tell me that you are planning a sequel... I believe that it could be very good.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
I just found this stpry today and you should totally do a sequel. This story is one o the best sister fics I have read and i've read a ton. Hopefully you make a sequel.

Karin
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
You NEED to do the sequel! - Larka
No Longer Desired Account chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
I just got one thing to say. Are you doing the sequel?
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
This story was awesome! It was a joy to read and I like that you didn't follow the movie spot on you did a wonderful job. Favorite! 0