Reviews for The Bliss of Ignorance
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
My favorite part (besides the sweet embrace!) was after Christine called him out and he revealed himself, "That's all you can come up with?" That struck me as funny and I couldn't stop laughing. Honestly, if I was her, I would be laughing. Not wise too since he's upset, but I couldn't help it.
Angels-Protegee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ah, simply marvelous! Once again, you've caught the emotions perfectly. Christine is drawn so irresistibly to Erik yet terrified of how he makes her feel. Erik still defends his actions despite what's come of them. But who is really to blame here?

I'd love to go on, but it's way too late again. I loved it, Michelle! Thanks for posting it! :)
ACE Albert chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I second Navy Babe's review wholeheartedly! This is a very profound and believable journey into the deepest reaches of Christine's psyche - her inner hopes and dreams, her innermost fears and desires. This phic is the ultimate portrayal of E/C's complex and intense relationship... their undeniable bond, their inner conflicts, their struggle to find the right path forward. A truly transcendent work. Bravissimo!
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
If I were able to leave a coherent review, it'd probably say something about how this story embodies everything I absolutely adore about Christine and Erik, the dichotomy of her feelings towards him, his utter adoration of her, the general screwed-up-ness of their relationship...as it is, I'm kinda just a puddle of fangirl-ish goo, torn between begging you to continue and going back and reading it all over again because it was utter perfection. :)

Hope that you had a great time on vacation! I'm looking forward to reading whatever you have hidden away!
KE1966 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great story! Christine's fear and confusion of her feelings toward Erik were very realistically written. The emotional swings left me out of breath at the end...what a ride!
ErikpunjabsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
dam girl!good story OmG!i didnt noctice but i was reading the story with my moth open and my eyes poping out of my head!bahhahahahhahahaha!

again i loved the story...and Erik is sooooo cute!*phangirl squeek*...sorry.i just cant control myself ...i really need to see a doctor...lol haha

XOXOXO
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Intense, powerful and emotionally draining. Like Christine, by the end of this, I was crying. A well-crafted story, and like all your stories, a joy to read. I especially love the part where Erik swings from anger to anguish; and asks her why he cannot have what other men do... I wanted nothing more than to see that poor broken angel receive some comfort.

Lovely, lovely, one-shot. As always, I look forward to more of your offerings,

Warmest regards,

K.S.
PhantomMalevolence chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
oh... wow... amazing one-shot!

you write wonderfully, you can describe emotions so perfectly :)... can t wait to read more of your work :D!
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Well, well, so glad to see a fresh gem from you! I almost whooped when I saw the notification in my inbox!

Well done! As always, your emotional analysis is wonderful. And so is your writing style. And your characterization... And everythin else!

You know, Leroux himself didn't know his characters as well as you do!