Reviews for Together
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hmmm...I wonder what did that last line mean actually...damn, I'm thinking perverted again, and it your fault! *cue a very pervert-like look on my face that could possibly be a potential child molester or something of that sort*
AnimeLover1885 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Yaackkk! so not my type... Rikuo X Rikuo Boy To Boy!

What's wrong with you people?
SadisticOtaku57 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
:) loved it.

I'm starting to like Day RikuoxNight Rikuo :)

*Sigh*
Wingfy chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You know, you’re right, this manga needs more fanbase! But! We should thank you for granting us that wish and write lovely stories like this one )

In my opinion, you did a marvellous job. I liked the whole plot and the cuteness implied in this little if. Please, keep on writing more stories concerning these two pretty please? I know it my sound weird, but they’re my favourite couple XD

The best of wishes to you,

Wingfy
Kamijou Konata chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Personally I really thought that I am the only one who thinks that Day and Night Rikuo looked so perfect together x3 I liked it.
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very cute and well written! -_- I wish that this manga had a bigger yaoi fanbase ((personally, I love Night Rikuo x Kubinashi)) Please continue writing for this fanbase, I look forward to reading other fanfictions by you.

-UndineAlice
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
[and snowy colored hair that somehow opposed gravity. (A/N: it's true kids.)]

The thing is floating! D:
Creme-Chantilly chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i loved it :"D
knotenpunkt chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hi,i love your stories very much! i want my kind of people whose english is not good can read it could i be admitted to translate these nice storise into chinese and share with others?
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This needs to be rated at least k!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I wish it didn't end there! I wan't to know what heppens next. . Good job with this, though I was looking for a Riku/Zen, I'm starting to like this pairing more.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aah finally I didn't think I would ever get to read a sory about those two 3

Thank you very much for making my week,

Keep up the great work,

Yumi
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
waaaaaaaaaaa OMG! me gusto :3

xD
xx.Maple.xx chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Right, i am wondering whether i should give a serious review or not...lol

Anyway, the story was definetly Sweet and nothing hurts :P

It was kind of funny at the part where day Rikuo pushed Night onto the ground, and i was like "no,no,no! A good uke does not push his seme down to the ground!"

But your descriptions of the setting and the characters are really good, makes me want to call you sensei T-T

I thought you would write something much longer, but it turned out to be a short story QAQ