Reviews for Self Delusion
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 7/6
Awesome story :)
Elly chapter 4 . 5/18
Brilliant. I love it all, every bit, but especially the ending. Jelly cups, hooray! And Moriarity figuring it out was perfect, as was Mycroft in this piece. (I prefer him as a clear good guy big brother buuut the first episode shows what he resorts to if necessary so your idea of him is quite believable.) Love this piece, would appreciate more from you .
BeyondMyReach chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
wonderful and lovely. Glad that John was smart enough to not fall for the trap. Thank you for writing.
Obscured Angel chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Thanks for writing and posting.
deanine chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Oh this was lovely.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Jelly cups 0.o nooooooooo! Lol awesome story! I love the strategy of making John believe sherlock was fake, the book was an awesome touch:D
GelibeanH20 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I got a huge kick out of this! Well done! :)
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
It's been a long time since I've read a fic of such a quality! I found it very subtle, and despite the fact that I don't usually like these "confusing character minds" fics, I have to admit I loved this one!
Carri007 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. The scariest thing I can imagine is someone messing with your mind like this, and you have written it very well. And sneaky Mycroft! I really didn't think of him as being so powerful. Great job!
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
John is awesome, and so is this story!
C8H7N3O2 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This was really good! XD
Shinigami Ace chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Lol highly amusing - thoroughly distracted me from studying for a while!
SherlockWhovian chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Amazing story! It was really well written!

SW
TheBustyBarmaid chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Hahaha! Loved it but I should tell you that John prefers JAM not jelly!
CreedKeeper chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Well done. It feels like I was reading an actual episode, loved the characterization.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »