Reviews for Heart Of The Phantasm
redhairdream chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
You should definitely finish this
redhairdream chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Don't take this the wrong way but you have one disturbed mind lol. This is good s far though:)
MKY8 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Why you didn't keep the story running? I want to know why Helga -or whatever- is killing Arnold?
Please continue...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
What? No! Thats it!?
How could you stop writing such an awesome k kick ass story and what happens to the other guy Helga wad fighting with before gold glory came?
Please I'm begging amazing talent like this can't just be put down the drain like this
YOU MUST CONTINUE!
I know you haven't updated in a couple years but you must finish at least this fanfic can't leave us hanging
Please:(!

Lena2244 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
oh my gosh I hope you haven't given up on this story there still so many questions to be answered plz update
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
things are getting more and more interesting who is this new player Gold Glory and how did Helga inspire him i wonder yet another mystery to add to the story got to love it great chapter keep up the good work
loonytunecrazy chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Cool chapter here Metello we talking major big leagues here and cool idea bring Nightwing. Also I thing Major Gold is an altvine version of Arnold
Jilly chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Nice chapter!

I enjoyed the action scenes.
loonytunecrazy chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Exllcent chapter the scenes set in the learning to helga univeser were very creepy epsically when they found Arnold body I feel sorry for that world Helga's. I also like Arnold and Lois's converstion and nice use of Karlo Clayface I persaonally perfer the Hagin verison and I wonde what Ebony emoplee wants with Helga/Scarecrow
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
A Superman's villain? Whoa, talking about heavyweights.

I kinda have an idea about who is this new Golden hero.

Keep the good writing.
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
Bringing Nightwing in this was a hhhuge plus. You had me at the edge of my seat with chapter. Kudos to you!
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
This story always seems to surprise me. Do it again! Please update soon!
deethedestroyer chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Wowza.

You keep me on my toes, and my interest piqued.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Whoa... the 'Learning to be Helga' universe? Intense! This has to be the most dramatic 'kill the Alternate Arnold' scenario yet.

Great idea about having Lois here, and cool job with Clayface.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
VERY intense update and I love it like usual _ Okay, favorite line (which I'm STILL laughing about, lol): "That's a lot of cash, Eddie," the clown remarked in a low, serious voice. "Man can buy himself a LOT of question mark suits with *that* kind of dough." Wonderful.

I love how it feels like things are coming to a head, especially with Arnold and Helga and their near encounters. There's definitely the feeling that we're coming to something big. I also like how Arnold's anger is slowly ebbing and he's really remembering his feelings for Helga, and how Helga's kind of doing the same. The exchange between her and Batman was also really well done-him pointing out Arkham and her momentary curiosity before recoiling speaks to how she really is right on the line between maintaing her humanity and inherent goodness and falling into something really dark and inescapable. I also love how she even managed to get to Batman a little, which isn't exactly an easy task.

Those near misses between Arnold and Helga seriously almost killed me, lol. SO close...Oh and I didn't not trust that cabbie the second he came on the scene...and now he's got Helga in the closet... Here's hoping either Batman or Arnold figure things out, or that she can hold her own.

Can't wait to read more!

~Azure129 aka Jenna