Reviews for A Brief Account Of Life With Zombies
VampireApple chapter 1 . 4/23
This is so funny! I loved the layout of this, and the snipping between brothers. The beat part of Mycroft's absolute exasperation with everyone and his annoyance with minons.
Moleluv chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Hahaha this story made me laugh so hard thank you.
This would actually happen as well lol.
Catoncoffee chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
Lol, I liked it.
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Okey...
PunkMuggle chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Oh, this is brilliant! I love eveything about this, especially the parts with John and Mycrof. Who knew John could be such a badass?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I laughed so hard at this please make a huge gay zombie apocalypse Sherlock/JohnLock fanfiction maybe add some Mycroft/Greg and definitely should give John a golden retriever puppy and if you could kindly add some JohnLock smut bottom Sherlock pretty please (I'm trash can't help it though their hot)
CaffeinatedInsomniac23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
I have absolutely no idea why zombies made their appearance, but it was frisking hilarious dude - that style of lighthearted and exasparared writing really compliments the ‘plot’ of the story. Especially more so when you think how parallel it is to the actual series!
burntdream chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
God this is hilarious, you are a true gem
Rynna Aurelia chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Oh my god, this is hilarious, and BAMF!John Watson in a zombie apocalypse is something I never knew I needed. Also, your Mycroft was my favorite part of all this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I'm supposed to be righting an essay for English, but this is much more fun. I feel like when they teach about this moment in history in their world, they will use the training video of John's. People might think it's fake because of the unruffled state of the both of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
*intense amusement*
Crookednos chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
This was great. Had me cracking up at "God, I wonder about him sometimes." It was extremely impressive how accurate each character was. Thank you so much for a good time!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
A series of hilarious bits and bobs, but WHAT THE HECK? MYCROFT STARTED THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?!