Reviews for A Brief Account Of Life With Zombies
Makayla chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was pure genius, I couldn't stop laughing- I especially adore your Mycroft and his tea obsession.
ZabellaCookie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
FREAKING. LOVE.

We all know Watson's been hoarding supplies for a zombie apocalypse since he was about eight. xD

Mycroft and Sherlock's relationship is perfect. -hugs-
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Even though I don't follow the show, I found this side splittingly funny and wonderful. Keep up the good work!
caffinebunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh lordy, dying here! This is fabulous! Dare I ask if there's more?
luuluulove chapter 1 . 8/20/2010

MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is far and away the funniest fic I've ever read. So I will temporarily abandon good spelling and grammar in favour of this:

LOL!
Shivera chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You loon! You utterly brillient loon!
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I *love* this, especially Mycroft's snarky little comments in his private jounal :)

My favorite line was this though:

"Should really have put my foot down about the head and prevented the escalation. Like training a dog. You've got to make sure it knows the limits early on, before peeing on the bearskin rug turns into chewing on the guests."

Mainly because I could actually see that (head in fridge-body in bathtub) happening sans-zombies.
Harlyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
No one is going to stop you, please keep writing for this fandom! This was hilarious "BOOM HEADSHOT" hahha. I love JW having a party throughout the entire zombie apocalypse, and the text message/journal style.
Clennie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I have no intention of stopping you.

This was brilliant.

I immensely enjoyed Mycroft.
Meteor chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Um. THIS ONE-SHOT WINS AT LIFE.

Write more in this verse, please~.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26