Reviews for A Brief Account Of Life With Zombies
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
kudos
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Oh God I loved this. I giggled like mad and got many looks but it was awesome. Great job
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
It's hilarious how they're so chill about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That was hilarious!
Alibird1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This. Was. Beautiful. I loved every moment of it. Thank you. And keep on keeping on.
Burn-in-the-sun chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I love how this was formatted. Super funny and Sherlock's reactions was perfect. Thanks for posting!
MST chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is utterly amazing. Thanks for writing!
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh, man that is beautiful! I love it. Very unusual style as well. Kudos.
Omeganixtra chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Horribly hilarious. I am now having thoughts about interrupting my English lesson
Grey Foxes chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
zombies are not very entertaining

that killed me. Sherlock experimenting with zombies, John's practicing his headshot skillz and all Mycroft wants is a nice cup tea. Meanwhile, the Met gets proof that John can be just as crazy as Sherlock, and John traumatizes Lestrade.

I can totally see this happening
Harriverse chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Funny.
Setonix brachyurus chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
God, I love so much right now. I'm shaking with laughter. Of course, John would absolutely love the danger of a zombie apocalypse. Sherlock would have time for sulking. And Mycroft is pure gold. Zombie apocalypse? Nah, the minions aren't trained for proper tea preparation. Will wait, then implement Z-day protocols. This. Is. Friggin. Awesome.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This is stinking gold. I was pounding my desk, laughing so hard. I was worried I would pound so loudly the people next door would hear me. How can you take something so ridiculous and make it so ridiculously funny? I bow with respect to you, oh comedy master.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
lol. tea is more important than zombies... hahaha
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »