Reviews for The Battle That Is My Life
TinaF chapter 27 . 7/29
Wow amazing story! Thank you for sharing.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
I liked it, but you need to work on transitioning between time periods. It was abrupt the way it went from Bella in the hospital and Leah loving her more than anything to 3 months later and Leah avoiding her. Subtle clues worked in would have helped. Also Jacob shouldn't have been fighting for alpha, punishment was to never be alpha remember? And why Edward was in la push was never explained.
Remmi chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
It was great then became sour. I only managed to finish since I don't like not to finish what I have already started. But this is from 2010-2011 so perhaps your story development have improved (you did leave than A/N that you were uninspired to continue your stories then?). Really, it started really well then it just went poop in the middle. That is all. Still appreciate it. :)
itsalwaysthequietones1 chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Great story, loved it!
milagglad chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
...
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
You did a great job with this :) a little rough on the grammar but keep working on it and I'm sure you'll be writing even more amazing stories in no time!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
I love it!
Malisa Ambrolleigns chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
When Leah came running out of her house to Bella you made it sound like it was third person not first I'm just saying
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
So I liked most of the story until you decided to be a fuck and have Leah do that to Isabelle. What was the point of that? Was it just to create conflict? Another thing I want to know is how the hell the lesbian couples are having children? Artificial insemination? Or are the children adopted? Or are they hermaphrodites? You gotta explain that. Overall a good story.
duralast406 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Loved this fic :D when Bella was gettin ready to tell them the reason why she was dying I had already started crying, and kept crying as I read the chapters after of the pack and everyone else being sad about her dying .. Loved the ending, hope to read more of your fics :)
bpj1989 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Im curious about something; Bella has known Leah for all of Leah's life, has playd with her when she was a child, and became bff's with her in Leas adult life. How has she managed not to imprint on her for all of leah's life? Did she really manage to not look her in the eye for all that time?
bpj1989 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
This is a really good story and i'm enjoying it, but...you should consider getting yourself a beta. There are a lot of grammar errors that make the flow of the reading a little difficult.
Talismann chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Amazing it had me on the edge of my seat in the last couple of chapters, such a good ending though saying i love you fixes everything was a bit meh... other than that LOVED the story
Monica chapter 27 . 5/14/2012
Wow! Great story, i love it!
EmoBitch96 chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Bella should've held out for a few more years and shouldn't have given her any for at LEAST 20 years. She almost killed you over Ashley's kid. Her fault or not it doesn't matter. I've said it once and I'll say it again MAJOR SHIT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Leah is such a bitch.