Reviews for The Battle That Is My Life
milagglad chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
...
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
You did a great job with this :) a little rough on the grammar but keep working on it and I'm sure you'll be writing even more amazing stories in no time!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
I love it!
Sweetest of Sins chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
When Leah came running out of her house to Bella you made it sound like it was third person not first I'm just saying
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
So I liked most of the story until you decided to be a fuck and have Leah do that to Isabelle. What was the point of that? Was it just to create conflict? Another thing I want to know is how the hell the lesbian couples are having children? Artificial insemination? Or are the children adopted? Or are they hermaphrodites? You gotta explain that. Overall a good story.
duralast406 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Loved this fic :D when Bella was gettin ready to tell them the reason why she was dying I had already started crying, and kept crying as I read the chapters after of the pack and everyone else being sad about her dying .. Loved the ending, hope to read more of your fics :)
bpj1989 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Im curious about something; Bella has known Leah for all of Leah's life, has playd with her when she was a child, and became bff's with her in Leas adult life. How has she managed not to imprint on her for all of leah's life? Did she really manage to not look her in the eye for all that time?
bpj1989 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
This is a really good story and i'm enjoying it, but...you should consider getting yourself a beta. There are a lot of grammar errors that make the flow of the reading a little difficult.
Talismann chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Amazing it had me on the edge of my seat in the last couple of chapters, such a good ending though saying i love you fixes everything was a bit meh... other than that LOVED the story
Monica chapter 27 . 5/14/2012
Wow! Great story, i love it!
EmoBitch96 chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Bella should've held out for a few more years and shouldn't have given her any for at LEAST 20 years. She almost killed you over Ashley's kid. Her fault or not it doesn't matter. I've said it once and I'll say it again MAJOR SHIT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Leah is such a bitch.
ChocolateYuriObssesser chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
Awwwwww! It's over! *Pouts* Oh well, at least everything turned out for the best right? XD Bella and Leah got married,

and had twins... Ashley got with Angela,Kim and Jarred had another, Seth and Edward r FINALLY 2gether after Edward being stubborn... Quil, Embry, and Jacob r alone, the Naomi and Ellie also got married. Yaaaaaay! Everyone seems 2 be happy. That's good. This was a great story and I am STILL glad that u didn't delete it but kept on and finished it. Great job! Can't wait 2 c wat you got next! XD
KlausMikelson chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
no more pack? nice chapter though
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
An excellent ending I love it. I was wondering if u might do a sequel?
lynettecullen chapter 27 . 10/27/2011
It's nice to know that people lived happily ever after.