Reviews for Life After You
nathy.faithy chapter 22 . 1/27/2011
OMG! I love it!

All of it! The bickrings, the small talk, Connor's cuteness, Spike's overprotectiveness (is that a word?).. Angel and PBuffy (really nice idea by the way)!B&S flufflyness.. so cute!

Just congratulations, the story rocks!

Kisses **
Maggie chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I just don;t think you can do that, have it both ways...
Maggie chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
This is great! I love spuffy!
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Yay, a baby with Angel's eyes, oh be still my heart.
Anne-Marie chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Nice story, really fun idea. :) Wouldn't have minded a Wesley follow up though, since he put the whole thing in motion.
Curios Chick chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
What happened to Gunn and Wesley
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
Stina Whatever chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
lol
Fanfiction Reader chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Adorable. Spike is so loving. The baby probally fills all snug in his muscled arms. Lol
applemysteries chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
I loved the Cordy and Angel part!

Though, I must say that I did stop reading after that. :)

LOVED THE STORY! Write more! You are amazing! :D
applemysteries chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Yeah! I pure spuffy chapter! :D You have no idea how long I waited for that. Though, I must admit I'm not looking forward to the next chapter I will read it anyway. This story has been amazing! :D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
awwwwwww very cute
megumisakura chapter 21 . 11/19/2010
awsome chapter!
Undirected Passions chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
Wow, this is just... absolutely fantastic! Great ending for a great story! You've managed to make Spuffy sweet and adorable without taking away from any 'danger' (don't know if that's the right word) of the relationship. You're characterization is simply perfect- I've never seen characters portrayed so well in fanfiction before. And you're writing... just phenomenol! I also love what you've done with the story- this is so much better than season 4 of Angel (finally did watch it- quite good 'cept for the 4th season and ending). Connor's so much more loveable as a baby/toddler, glad he didn't grow up so fast in this story!

Great work,