Reviews for Life After You
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
Beckydaspatz chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
Great! Just wonderful, I loved every bit of it (except the Bangel but you wrote it very well so I choked it down Lol) Favorite line from this chapter

Buffy shrugged. "Spike's been feeding off humans, it was a sacrifice but you're worth it."

Hahahahaha! So something she would say. Good job! Thank you for writing such a good story :)
megumisakura chapter 20 . 10/5/2010
great chapter!
harrypotterwarriorcatsavatar chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
! Why! I love this story sooooo much! I knew it would happen at somepoint but not so soon! I will always remember this story. Forever. And I will also remember you. The one who wrote it. Thank you for this wonderful story that I'm sure will live on in many hearts!
Undirected Passions chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Okay, so this *is* awesome in fanfic form! Truly, truly brilliant writing! The beginning, with Dawn's going away party was so sweet and funny at the same time! And as always, Spike and Buffy's late night chat was adorable and deep at the same time! Very interesting how you incorporate Cordelia and Doyle to explain the mystery of PBuffy- very interesting and well thought out (kudos to you for writing it, and for the original creator of the plot)! I absolutely LOVED this chapter! So sad to see this end! :(

Magnificent fic, can't wait for the epilogue,

PR
applemysteries chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
I loved the it! :) Spike and Dawn's interactions are so spot on. Can't wait for the PURE SPUFFY CHAPTER! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
Stina Whatever chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Princesakarlita411 chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
awe
harrypotterwarriorcatsavatar chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
Bloody Hell! I love this story! The best ever! Plz plz plz wrote more soon!
Undirected Passions chapter 19 . 9/30/2010
Awesome, awesome chapter! :D "Yay"s throughout this chapter! Buffy made up with Spike! (Really sweet scene by the way) Angel's going back to LA! (It's about time! xD You write him well, but there's only so much of Captain Forehead I can take.) Didn't love the Bangel at the end, but it's the last chapter so I'll deal.

Can't wait for the next chapter,

PR
applemysteries chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
You HAVE to add a last Bangel free chapter. If you end on a bangel chapter... I mean, they ended the show with it, and that was bad enough. So... yeah. :) Spike and Buffy made up! YAY! :D
LoVe BB 116 chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
You know what I actually don't mind the Bangel too much cuz you already have Spike and Buffy together. Had it been where they weren't together and there was Bangel I probably would have been annoyed but I enjoyed the way you did it. I still am waiting to figure out what Cordelia exactly did. I know she had something to do with this whole PBuffy hijinks but I can't wait until it is crystal clear.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 17 . 9/29/2010
Aww poor Spike. I totally get where Buffy is coming from though. Geez you've got me all conflicted.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »