Reviews for Life After You
LoVe BB 116 chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
I hope Buffy beat the sh*t out of him. Disgusting pig.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
Ahahaha I loved the end of this chapter. Gotta love Spike and Angel even if they wanna rip each other apart it is always fun lol.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Stina Whatever chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
this could have been the last chapter, you know?
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
harrypotterwarriorcatsavatar chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
OMG! I am in love with this story! I know it most Lilly won't happen, but I want it to go on forever! But I hope it will go on for a long time! Because I just love it sooooooooo much and I love you for writing it! Thank you soooo much!
Bridget chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
I hope that Buffy kicks Angel to the curb when he tells her

his news. I hope after the next chapter there will be no more Bangel. Enjoying your story.
Undirected Passions chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
Glad that Angel and Spike made up, though kinda disappointed at the same time. Spike and Angel's feuding was pretty funny! xD

I wonder what the deal is with past Buffy. It's sorta strange how she's magic resistant... she almost... doesn't seem real, or not all there. Really curious how that'll turn out.

Not too happy that Angel can make with the happy, but it's not present Buffy so doesn't bother me that much. :) Really interesting how it's B/A and B/S at the same time, without really taking away from each other.

I understand Buffy's dilemma and her contemplating her relationship with Spike. Would be kinda scary being in love with a vampire, always unsure of how human they can act and how much monster they are. REALLY glad she decided to make up with Spike though! :D

Fantastic chapter,

update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
Undirected Passions chapter 17 . 9/24/2010
MAGNIFICENT fic! Perfect, perfect Spuffy (die-hard fan), and I must admit, even the Bangel bits are compelling. (As much as Bangel bores me) You've made Angel into a character that's actually somewhat interesting (though still uber annoying), and he really does at to the story. I absolutely *adore* the little disfunctional family you've created- so very sweet! Conner sounds so cute, and I love how Buffy and Spike are parents to him. I've never really watched Angel (Angel in all his broodiness annoys me), but I know the basic plot and some details as to Conner and Darla and Angel, though I'm not to clear on everything. You've made it easy to understand however, and I like the fact that I can still follow along easily despite my Angel ignorance.

Wonderful fic, can't wait for the next chapter!

-PR