Reviews for The Heart Breaker
K3x8Delirium chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
So I already read the whole thing here, and it's pretty good, but maybe fix up Mikans way of speaking? Even if it was from 2010 it's still very cringe...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Kawaiii to funny couple i looooooooove it
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
YO What is up with you and saying "Dudette and dude" so much, you could say us "gals" or "guys" or something else beside dude and dudette because it is really repetitive to read
Assassingirl606 chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
That was an amazing fanfiction i really enjoyed reading it!
sweet little chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
Nice one!
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
Blood RoseMK chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Don't feel bad I don't like gossip girl eather
lizzyu1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love the start
Guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Good
Sky By Time chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hi! I'm actually reading this for the 2nd time! When I was 10 I already loved your story! But I think I forgot the password of my account, I was very pissed of because I was trying to find your story here but I couldn't find it so I searched it on google and here I am! Reading my favorite story! Good job! *Gives you star infinity*
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Kyaaaaaa ! IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME ! After a long time not in the FFN I picked this story and read it and voila it was really perked my interest ! AWESOME WORK! And I really loved the way Mikan's acted here.. It was completely different and you made her really unimaginable yet unique AWESOME!

Wait, I already said Awesome up to three times ? Oh well, You're Great! ;) Perfect!
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
awe that was so sweet i loved the last part especially hope you make another great story:D 0.0 :P
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Lolz I loved this alot XD
Smiley chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Can you do a short story of the future ?
Like their children?
BTW LOV3 this story :D
Kaida Li chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
wow! i love it love it loveit ! . verrygoood:)