Reviews for Conversing in Careful Missteps
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love this! I love it when you write them in their quiet, contemplative, connected state. I feel like I get to know them even more. And I fall deeper in love with them both. You make that possible so thank you.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very good! I found the part about Annie kicking the head chearleader incredibly funny.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Good character moment. You write them really well. :-)
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I've heard a lot about your skills as a I thought I'd better check you out. Have to admit, you live up to the hype. ;) You've got the characterizations down well. I know this is an older story...I am looking forward to reading more of what you've done - especially if you'd done anything recent. :) Would hate to not be able to see your take on things in S2. :)
RLBB chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is so sweet. I loved how your wrote Auggie's feelings and the conversation between them was written really well. Great job!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i love this story very much
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOVED. wow, SO good. i thought this was going to be anbout his sight too... so nice job! :)
Okia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great fi and I love USA right now

Between Ca and White Collar it's an awesome network

God bless
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loved it! Great job! :)
lele the drama queen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Their is no other way of putting it, I am simply loving all of your CA one-shots. :)

Im trying to get my roommate to watch the darn show just so she can read some of these things!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like how this went even more than the actual episode. Good job with the question.
Nicollette Knight chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"Because, despite it all, they were always going to be great together."

This right here... This sums it up perfectly. They have a few hurdles left, including Ben and Auggie's ex, but these two... they belong together. You could see it from episode one. Loved this. It was perfect.
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lol okay. Here's why I think they put that scene in the beginning of House of Holy. Auggie has something to do with the leak and Liza Hearn. I KNOW he does. I'm pretty sure he's not the leak though, more like the person who goes in to try and get intel on whoever the leak is. That's why I'm almost positive that the girl he's lowering to the bed is not Natasha, instead it's Liza. I could be wrong, and if I am then I'll have to find another angle on the matter, but in reference to the conversation Annie and Auggie had I think it's foreshadowing. I honestly think he's sleeping with Liza to get information on the leak. So there's the "walk of shame" somewhat pointless conversation. It's going to mean a lot more in the future, I think.

Okay, onto your ep-oneshot! This was adorable! Lol. I wonder if they're going to do more of that, having Annie ask something vague and have Auggie misread it-like they did in the Pilot. It'd be cool to see. Can't wait for the next ep-oneshot from you! Next episode is going to be awesomeee. :D
remuslives chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
yeah, not loving the direction they seem to want to take with jai and annie. i mean he's a good looking guy, and i loved the actor as mohinder on heroes. BUT, they're completely dismissing auggie. as if there's no way she could go for him just because he's blind. crappie. i just hope they're making them so 'friendly' so that, down the road, he can be the one she eventually ends up with.

oh, that was fantastic! so sigh-worthy. and yet light and a little silly. you just have this way of writing that is spectacular.

*jaw drop* auggie in a towel? how did i miss this preview? now i'm going to have that image in my head all day. well, i guess that's not actually a bad thing. i need to just turn on the tv and leave it on usa so i can catch the commercial.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ah, Auggie. Ever the unintentional over-sharer.