Reviews for Fury
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Went looking for something else on the pairing...and stumbled upon this. How on earth is it possible to fit so much into such a short story? It's so humorous but really gets the pairing across.
That ending is absolutely beautiful. Leave it to Greyback to spoil the moment and earn a smack in the process. :)
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This was funny and clever! Well done!
alyssialui chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Though it's short, I love the little Alecto/Greyback going on. I always love my Bella cameos and having Alecto, the other known female Death Eater, jealous of her is a great thing to show.
I like that Greyback wanted to make Alecto feel better. Shows he not completely heartless. He also knows a thing or two about mythology, but he has to still be his crude self by cursing at the end.
You did a good job with this.
SerpentEmpress chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
lol that ending was really funny ahhaha
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hehe that was funny. I wish it had been longer though!
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha cute and funny
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
hehe I liked that a lot :D
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Haha, great ending to this drabble, and Alecto seems rather in character.
Estella May chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahaha awesome. I love Death Eater humor. :)
crockywock chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I see this before me. SO suited for fanart!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Someone's been looking up name meanings of HP characters! Haha, it's just that I read this immediately after reading "Swallow the Sun." Anyway, I like this, but I feel like I need an in-depth knowledge of mythology to fully "get" it.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
niceeee
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOL

Nice!
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW, how can she not know what her name means. imean my name's greek too, well i think it is and it means God's Gift and I take great pride in it. most people should know what their names mean. anyway, i really like it. it made me smile. i just read 'swallow the sun' and there you're talking about greyback's name. is it coincedencial - i don't know if i spelled that right.

xx

Tedy
cressey chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
:) i really liked this. i wouldnt have thought to write about these two.

and you learn something new every day, i didnt know alecto ment that :)