Reviews for Never Again
Lilly chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I love this! So dark and angst, poor Kate.
CarolynneRuth chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
This is still so sad! Okay but interesting too and I am most curious to see where things go from here on out.

Is Sawyer going to snap out of his apathy? Is Kate really going to leave, I really don't blame her if she does! She's put up with a lot!

Not sure how I feel about Sawyer hitting her last chapter but I do understand his sudden fury and he's definitely not himself at the moment.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
CarolynneRuth chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
This line was so moving:

"The monster isn't in Sawyer anymore, Sawyer's in the monster. It eats away at him at every given second, that very special part of him, the him, is devoured by it and God knows if he's going to get it back. Because grief is a horrible, horrible thing."

This is a sad story, but beautifully written and moving.
CarolynneRuth chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
That was so sad, seeing Sawyer in this state of grief. I hope he snaps out of it soon or at least eats something.

Lucky Kate is a strong person.

I have to say I really love your writing style.
CarolynneRuth chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Well she obviously came back because she still loves him. Great chapter. I know I'm really behind in reading it. But I totally love your writing style.
Gabism chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Oh, my heart hurt so much for Kate in this chapter.

So much drama, I love it!
Verome chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Hi, I've re-read it from the beginning and I am completly in love with your story. Is so dramatic, original, intense...I think what I like most is the way you always talk about feelings without mention these, really admire your way of write.

I just hope you continue with this because really is very inspiring. I'll be back for read the next chapter.
Wolf's Edge chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Wow! I really love this. It is nice to see Kate taking care of poor Sawyer. He just seems so out of it. Hopefully she'll be able to get him in the shower soon. Maybe she will toughen up on him and dump the rest of the alcohol so he is forced to break down and talk to her.

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
DazedDancer chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Your writing is top-notch and I'm very intrigued by the storyline. You actually inspired me to start writing again. :) I'm really looking forward to where this is going...updates please! :)
Animorphgirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I'm loving this story so far. Your characters are right on, so it's very believable. I say this partly because I think the writers forgot how to write for the characters they created. My only criticism is that I think Sawyer's grief over Juliet is overdone, but no more so than in the TV show. So, that's not your fault so much as you using what canon gave us. Maybe later in the fic, you could go into Sawyer's early life in the 70's without Kate. Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Update soon!
m.m chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
great story :::::::::: hope you'll update soooooooon :)))))))))))))
diedre chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Swayer's grief is believable, but his character is way to macho to ever fo see a chick flick like Four Weddings and a Funeral let alone remember a poem from it 13 years later. And letting a girl paint his fingernails! Even if he was 9 or 10 that wouldn't fit in with his character at all. Think about the character a little before ascribing such details to him. It will make the story more plausible.
javajive chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I dont know how i managed to miss this wonderful piece of writing. I love the sporadic bits of his past thrown in, how it illustrates sawyer's frame of mind. Great job!
Verome chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow! Very nice way to describe the pain Sawyer is also an interesting story for the character. I see it as the last step to close his past and accept the destiny.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Interesting start and I'm curious to see where you go with this. I Look forward to reading another chapter.