Reviews for I Lost It
WickedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
That was awesome. Sweet, short, and simple, but so much substance. I love your reference to the drug addict, and Hermione was the drug. That was awesome! I Loved it! You're an amazing writer, and I love all your stories...keep up the excellent work! *high five*

Julephenia chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Wonderful. Exactly in character and makes perfect sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
I feel all tingly inside now . . . that was a excellent piece. Incredibly in-character and . . . just very fitting. I like it a lot.
Molly chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Great! Lovely thoughts on Ron's part. I love R/h!
redheaded needleworker chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
:) Keep writing!

the one and only-

Ooshati Elf

~God Bless~
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
You're a wonderful writer and I love all your great stories. And as you can probably tell,I'm going to read all of your stories. And I forgot to mention it before but you're on my favorite list now _ This is cetinaly a funny story and I love the fact that its from Ron's perspctive and you've capture his personality well. 'You’d think I’d brought the bloody Queen home' Heh..heh..heh..,very amusing. This is really good,I like all the thoughts Ron has about Hermione and their relationship. Yes,it is a paradox,but it can slo be a oxymoron also. Loving Hate. Opposites do attract and its so cute to see Ron and Hermione fight at times, espcially if you're not in the middle of it _ Well job well done to you,this was another fantastic story of yours.
monsley chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
A good piece of in-character Ron like this one is always nice to read. :) I'm going through all of your stories, as you can see...
Linnie chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Ohh that was cute!I love r/hr fics u probably hear that alot but im the BIGGEST fan of em ;).U shoul write or type w/e more of em ur really good.
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
aw yes, yet another great story by Jules...this one is really cute! Keep up the great work girly!
Gillyness chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
So sweet! I love this. I HAVE to go read some of your other stuff...NOW!
SweetenedSugar chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
This made me look at Ron/Hermione in a different way. I really liked this.
Anita Skeeter chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
you know...this is good. hooray for well-written Ron.

theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Jules this is beautiful. Made me almost cry yesterday when I read it. And it left that song in my head the entire day. You write such *beautiful* Ron/Hermione. Gorgeous!
ronhermione4ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Hey! It's not that bad, I kinda liked it. Newayz, continue writing and I'm wishing u GOOD LUCK!