Reviews for Omnipotent
ecjepic chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no why did you have to leave it like this?!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
SHIT!
Griffinwalkermw chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Can you finish the story please? I mean this is incredibly well written, and thought out. You should finish it.
dragonborn360 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
This is one of the best things ive read
threewordseightletters chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
:O! please update soon! very very soon! great chapter btw :)
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
k. i just read like ur whole story at once. my only comment: UPDATE!
Sunburst6548 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
Loved it! I'm so glad you didn't totally abandon this story. It's far too great not to finish. You certainly know how to do cliff hangers, I'm on the edge of my seat anxiously awaiting more!
The Mulberry chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
holy hell better update fast unless you want me to poop myself
cgband chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
i'm confused when henry goes to save maggie does she have clothes on or not? but other than that the story os really good and i'm lovin the action
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
The originality from this fanfic is overwelming! I was hit hard by this story 'cause Jazzie's my fav and when I die, I wanna be cremated. Wonderfully wonderful. :D
ThePenIsMighty chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
update soon.
threewordseightletters chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
i love it!
rainbowmonFTW chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Oh my goodness! I love this story. Please continues soon! What about Henry and Maggie find a secret hide-out of Hitler's and they find a diary or something. And in the diary they find something controversial to the Hilabiti belief...

Sorry that's all I've got...
takara410 chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
love it though its sad please more
TV and Gaming Enthusiast chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I was just rereading chapter 1, and I just had this thought. What happened to Reed Parkinson? He seems to fit the Jehav with the silver eyes.