Reviews for If Only
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is really good so far. i can't wait to read more. My best friend got me into loving Gin and Matsumoto and I love readings fics about them
CvInDi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So amazingly beautiful, it really hurts to read it to have tears building up as you read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was so tragic but beautiful at the same time! I know how you felt when Gin was dying, but you never saw him die so i'm keeping my fingers crossed just in case ;) He's one of my favorite characters and I thought you did a really good job on writing his perspective of things. well done
FUDGEmacky chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
NICE CHAPTER :) hope you update soon maybe the soonest that you can XD I can't believe that I'm getting pumped up by a drama. Makes me want to cry. GOOD LUCK. Huwaiting!
iamme chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
wow! i really love it when i see their minds. ohmy, Gin's been dead for so long, we need to tweet kubo or something
pers3as chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
huhuhuhu... oh Rangiku, i feel your pain dear!

wow you are really very talented in writing! you touch me with this chap! rangiku is in so much that when i was the episode i cried so much!

Bravo! is they're are ratings in fanfiction, i would rate this as a perfect rate.. 10 over 10... it's really a beautiful story, although sad, but very beautiful..

please write some more of this pairings because i love gin/ran very much and i assure you that i'll be here to review it all the time.. pretty please? hehehehe
pers3as chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMYgod this is so sad! it made my eyes watery.. because i really love GIn... YOu write real good, this story is a picture of what really gin feels for rangiku.. you really describe his feelings of regret and grief really well..

it was so heart breaking how said the words, that he failed her..

very well written..

i love it very much..
Green Eyes-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It was beautiful but sad I really love Gin and Rangiku but I wish he left her with a child T-T your story was beautiful hope you write more... GinxRan forever
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So sad... love it!
Hanako-chan26 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OMG you're so cool! T.T waaaaaaaahhh! I wailed when i knew that my otou-sama (gin) was stabbed by AIZEN! THE FREAKIN' BUTTERFLY SH*T (DON'T EVER DARE SAY HE DIED, he WAS STABBED, not DIED! HE CAN'T DIE! NOT YET!) goooooshhhh...noooo.. T.T do you think he's dead? D:::: when will the next chapter be updated?

Btw, wonderful story. T.T Please reply.
Lady Chiyoko chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awww its really nice and glad you made it. _

I was really depressed when I realised Gin may die, because I've always had a feeling deep down, he was a good guy and it turned out to be true, he is one of my top characters and I am a proper GinRan fan, and will always be. _

So even though its a little depressing, thank you for writing this.
Blitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
thanks for the gin/ran fic, gin/ran is one of my fav pairing! i just decided to read some fics cos of the actual DOOM in 416. and i need to say "i KNEW gin was not on aizen's side from the beginning!"

but dont be sad, someone has to die... at least now he's a hero!
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
wah. im sad that gin had to die. and the moment between gin and rangiku was sweet. especially the childhood memory
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awww... this was sweet! I almost cried when they have to undergo such tragedy when they could have been together... GinRan forever! 3
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010