Reviews for There's a Beauty in the Breakdown
Willia chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I gotta say the ending is a bit too fluffy for me, but the whole fiction is really well-written and well told ! I love the idea of Priestly being called a freak, Tish feeling unloved...
And bless you for making them watch the Star War movies in the order of release ! You're definitely going places.
Anyway. Thank you very much !
(sorry about the mistakes, I'm French)
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is a sweet story.
ebony chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
tish was dumb and i hated her . preisly was sexy no matter what and jensen ackles was perfect as always!
Hikaruu Dark chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was great- I'm glad there are enough fanfic-ing people around who've seen this awesome movie.

I love Priestly's character.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aw, how cute. Nice after the movie moment. I love the way you make a history for both of them that makes sense for both their personalities and actions in the movie. Plus, it was nice to see some vulnerability on both their parts. Hmm, what else can I gush on..oh, yeah. Damn, Jen, way to go girl! I like seeing this new, assertive side of her. Awesome job1
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
AWWWWWWW! That was the cutest, deepest, most romantic, and heart wrentching stroy EVER! TYou hit all of the major emotions from anger and hurt to love and pure content happiness. This story was written beautifully, and had a great plot. The relationship between the characters is absolutly perfect, as is the whole fic. GREAT job!
katelynackles chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love the One Tree Hill part! Having almost the whole cast of OTH being on TIH! Love that Priestly said he was hotter than Lucas! Love the story too! Prietly in plaid, converse, equals complete hotness!
Izzychase chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This story was absolutely lovely! I like how you went through both of their POVs and I like how they finally talked things over- it was very sweet and I simply loved it. I can't wait for your Rachel/Dean AU. :)
Sea10 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was awesome!

I always missed that we've never learned anything about their pasts in the movie. And now you filled this missing spot. Thanks!

I could so feel where both of them was coming from. Great work with that.

I laughed out at the OTH reference you sneaked in. :)

I think I fell in love with this story.

*hug*

Sandra
DeanBean chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Gah!

I love this story so much, Kat - it's amazing!

I felt so much for Priestly and Tish - they both have their own problems to deal with and I am so glad they realised they are better together :)

I am so glad I gave you that prompt, lol

Love it! Seriously