Reviews for Defying Death
Aperture Lurker chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
::In an odd state of aftershock:: That sucked. Ack! I don't mean the story itself, just the situation. x_x So depressing. Most of your stories are, though. Must be some trend I skipped out on. Blah ::Goes back to reading the rest::
Miserablely Happy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
i love it! it was so depressing it made me happy! i love depressing writing.
AnimeDemon89 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This fic was awesome! I mean great! I loved it! Diffantly one of my favorites!
Kuarri chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
okay no I didn't like this one, that was not the best thing I ever read, like I said I have just come out of the hospital mfor these reasons so far all i have accomplished is crying my eyes out, no more sad STORIES! WRITE HAPPY ONES! GOD ONLY KNOWS WE NEED IT NOW!

Kuarri
Darkwing chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
*sigh*

You almost killed me with this fiction...but what a sweet death!

So romantic...I've never read something like this!

You deeply touched me.

And I think this is a very original idea to paint Death. She is an amazing character!

Great work!

Thank you for writing it!
ShiroiMatsu chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
that was so sad! i think i'm going to cry.

p.s. making me cry is almost like the next to impossible thing to do. congrats. sniff, sniff
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
*sobbing* I love angst. Could someone pass me a tissue? *sniffle*
Ryo-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
...sorry if this is a third time I review this fic. I have an immensely bad memory. 10/10
Caro-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Wow... freaky. Cool, but freaky. I gotta go read some fluffy sap now to help balance it... wow... good writing, keep it up.
HarvestBlue chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
wow...that was depressing...good but depressing...liked it though...I am all sad now
mike chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
holy ! that was great! totally amazing. a little depressing, but it was...just real. thats all i can say. who ever wrote this, god, you are a GENIUS
Shadowngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
That was awesome! Keep writing! I was enjoying a lot of it. but sometimes my mind would wander when you were describing things. But that only happened once. THis story was great. I absolutely loved it. And I never expected what would happen next. Wonderful! Unpredictable, everything good you can say about a story, this is it!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Great FanFic! But the part about Hilde and Duo at the end is so SAD. Keep Up the Good Work! :(
Corina Mako Borsuk chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
Dark, dark, dark, but good, good, good.
Nikhya chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
You guys are getting really good! Geez, I just keep on running across more and more really good fics! Not that it wasn't good before, but I mean these are really GREAT! This story was so good. I always get sick when I think of someone slitting their wrists...and it gave me goosebumps when Hilde slit hers...the ending was perfect and fitting. Yeah, I wish they would've somehow worked it out, but death was present...how can you fight death when "she's" right there, following you everywhere.. Great story.