Reviews for Incubus
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh my gosh...

i usually don't like william...but this...this is so tantalizingly luscious, i couldn't help but peek into this new "world" of sorts.

very well written. your works almost bring tears to my eyes. almost, if i wasn't grinning so sadistically. but... i believe i'm getting a tad jealous of you.

as usual, a VERY delicious piece.
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
so Sebastian-like ! bravo !
dubious-volute chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Short & sweet, a painful confection made from layers on layers of two VERY different worldviews. Otherworldly-delicate yet chillingly brutal-I love it. Well-handled, well-edited, well-balanced.
Ephemeral Time chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
omg this is really good! perfect sexy sebastian 3
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awesome! You've perfectly captured how Sebastian would be an annoying/seductive roommate. I think this hilarious and well-written. You've done an excellent job.
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
You know, I could imagine this actually happening. I like it when William and Sebastian argue, and I could see Sebastian trying to bother William just because he can. I was going to say something else, but I can't remember, so...I'll say that I really liked it, despite the short length of the story.
Crimson Lawliet chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Usually, I have no intereset in William at all (a foe of Sebastian's is a foe of mine), but this was an excellent short story.

I especially liked the ending; the beginning sentence reeled me in well, too.

There was a point where I got so lost in the words alone that, for a moment, I even forgot what POV it was.

In any case, however, I loved it; wonderfully done.
SilentShadows101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Intersting. Very nice.

But maybe a little short.

But a good read. )
crow-of-murders chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Woohoo! I'm so happy someone wrote a circus arc tent story with these two! I haven't seen one yet.

I thought it was very well written, even though it was rather short. I usually find that things this short are rushed and lacking in plot, but this was well developed and the pacing was good. Also, very in character and very believable

I also like how it's up to interpretation whether it's Seb/Will or not. It really could go either way in this fic.

Overall, I really enjoyed this fic! Awesome work!
Kiriatana chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Short and sweet and to-the-point and beautifully written. Nothing short of excellawesome (yes, I combined them. I really like this fic. D)

The only criticism I might give would be on a couple of grammar points. "How dare HE" should probably be in the place of "how dare HIM", and while I'm not sure there's anything incorrect with: "I do not eat them like savage beasts," it might scan better if you agreed the person and noun. As in, used We instead of I, or just "a savage beast" in the singular?
AcornWarrior chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Mmmm...Will likes them dangerous. Oooh la la~ I like Sebastian's little monologue there. It was very sexy and sensual.

Ahhh, how erotic Sebastian makes fear. -swoon- And how well you write him into that ability.