Kishimoto-baka chapter 2 . 5/8
I don't really see why Miya not intimidating Minato is such a big deal to anyone. Only Miya had the right to see it that way.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 1 . 5/8
Weirdly, I ship Miya x Minato rather than any of his Sekireis. Well, that's probably because I think Miya is the most attractive girl in Sekirei. Attractive, mind you not the girl with the most beautiful body, Kazehana owns that title.
SetsunaRay chapter 4 . 4/15
I thought Sekirei is awesome. But I never expect Minato would be able to emerge with Miya. Don't get me wrong. I love Minato. Seriously, I do. For a long while, I really want Miya to scare the pants off of Yukari with her Hannya Mask. That would be very funny.
mordreek chapter 11 . 2/13
I'm done, I can't read anymore. I'm not going to be an ass and tear into the author, simply state that this is too wtf for me and wish those who do enjoy it all the fun they can muster.
mordreek chapter 8 . 2/13
I've given up trying to take this story seriously. I'm just going to laugh at the jokes I enjoy, wtf the ones I don't and just keep reading...Actually, now that I think about it, this format would be more suitable to an actual anime than a story, with the goofy narrator like in the RosarioVampire anime series.
mordreek chapter 6 . 2/13
Oy, the story breaking jokes...again. I'm going to keep trying in the hopes that the story will mellow out and recenter itself, but I don't know if I'll finish.
mordreek chapter 4 . 2/13
Eh, the jokes are getting over the top and breaking the flow of the story, the bit about Seo "seeing the dragon" was the big one for me.
mordreek chapter 3 . 2/13
Minato really can't catch a break can he? Miya is coming across more than alittle hypocritical in this story.
mordreek chapter 2 . 2/13
This...was...HILARIOUS! Oh I am laughing so hard right now, especially at the 7 headed dragon of doom, that was a nice touch.
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/13
Not bad, you might also like Warriors Way, a fic that has a Minato x Miya bit towards the end, done very well. I like what you have here so far and I hope it continues to impress.
CMPerk chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
I really enjoyed all 12 chapters of this story; however, my opinion and only an opinion is that two things detracted from the story; 1) the inclusion of Santa was going a bit too far, and 2) making everything in the storyline regarding the main characters was arranged by one character and together, both made somewhat of a farce of the overall story. With that said, I though the amount of imagination that went into the story and its presentation overall was very good.

The part about sci-fi stories being descriptions of what is happening in other dimensions is very similar to Heinlein's final book(s) where characters from other stories lines in other dimensions including cartoon characters were showing up in his in his book.
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh poor miya, losing her touch like that ;)
Godric Kharg chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
I rather enjoyed your story here.. A lot made sense.. Well written, however, inserting yourself? ... I guess I can forgive as it seems required to move the story foreword..
Godric Kharg chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Incredulously... Or whatever... Fits..
Godric Kharg chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love it so far, plan on following up with chapter two shortly!