Reviews for Some Things Can Never Be Lost
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aw, this was a good tale. I wonder if there could be a sequel created from the future discussion of Taichi's parents and Yamato and Taichi's relationship? Like whether or not Yama and Tai are going to try and get his parents to change their views or if the parents might try to separate the boys? I love my Tai and Yama together, but this story brings up so many drama opportunities. Such a good piece! Even the old one had a good flow.
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awahhh, so cute! It read nicely and was sweetly descriptive. Awww, I think you should write something about Yama and Tai when they're an old couple, what they'll be like in the futuree. :) But yaha, another sweet Taito and well done. XD I liked it! x
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was pretty fantastic, I'm a taito fan and I thought the way you had Taichi's parents react homophobically worked perfectly for this story and showed a sad truth of the world today. Thank you for writing this.

Ave, True to Caesar
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/15/2011

Ave, True to Caesar
the upward glance chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
D: That was your /first/ fanfic? *is rather impressed* : D hehe, well congratulations then! That was great for a first piece! Mine was a poem, and a sorry one at that ; Heh, well anyway, I really enjoyed reading it. It's been...awhile, at my most generous estimate, lol, since I've seen Digimon, but seeing as how it was one of my childhood obsessions *laughs nervously* I still remember the characters pretty well...and I thought you characterized them very well. Especially Tai, hehe. Ah, it brought back nice memories. Yamato I remember a little less well, but he seemed pretty dead on as well. The piece was very cute, and sweet, yet with the proper dramatic conflict that made things interesting. Heh, I'm not used to such lovely work! *writes rather dark things, lol ;* But I found myself giggling and 'Aww'ing more than usual : ) Your writing style is very clear and descriptive. It's easy and pleasurable to read. And the way you narrated, incorporating the characters' thoughts and emotions, made it very easy to understand and relate to the characters. Even though I've never experienced first romance, this story conveyed it very well in my opinion. The innocence and tenderness, the devotion, and purity of love were all very lovely to behold. : ) As far as concrit goes, I think I detected one error, and it isn't even really worth mentioning, lol. But since I'm a grammar nerd, forgive me for pointing out that 'family' is a collective noun, so was is used, not were. (in relation to the family of ducks thar was traversing the pond, which Tai observed.) _ I hope you don't mind my pointing it out. But constructive criticism is always helpful I think : ) Um...I think that's it! I really loved your story, and I shall move on to your other works! In proper stalker fashion, : D hehe. Once again, great job, and you should be proud of such a fine first work! : )
Himitsu no Tokumei chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love the concept for this one-shot. There is a bit of OOC-ness and cheesiness, but sometimes that is a welcomed change from extreme seriousness. A very good story.

Also, I tried PMing you back, mostly to say Merry Christmas, but it keeps denying me and saying you have disabled PMs... :'(
The New New Doctor chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
What a wonderful story. I love it. Keep writing like this. One day, I hope I can write half this well! I love this, and Taito! Thank you so much!
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Darn you! I swore I wasn't going to cry, and yet here I am, tearing up. What a wonderful and beautifully written story. You did this story post-fight, and I loved how we still got the same emotion from the both of them as if we had seen (read) it happen. Very good job on that and this whole story. You captured Tai and Yama's *smirks* feelings very well. I really love this story. :)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
heheheh Taito! :D

That was sweet. Very sweet. You made me realise I haven't been keeping up with Taichi and Yamato this year as I haven't seen this story before or your name before now. How sad! :( But I'm glad I got to it now. I also like how you addressed the issue of the parents finding out in this story and how it almost broke them up. That's hard -understatment, I know.

But yeah, nice story!
X.RunningAroundMyHead.X chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
YAYZ i loooove taito this story and anything digimon! unfortunately i'm a daikeru fanboy 4 eveas

peace,

yami-kun
manga-girl-freak chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hey just wanted to say that your stories are so cute

I didn't review the other one 'Hungry for love' but I'll hope the sequel comes soon :)
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
The first chapter is great! I want more

Bye!