Reviews for Criminal Acts
werewolf6780 chapter 20 . 7/19
Ahhhhhhh thisisso good!
marss chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
I love you. I read it in one go, could't stop. You sure can write and make readers very happy:)
not paranoid enough chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
A very good ending to a very good fic :D Hoping for the epilogue and sequel soon! (Also hoping you feel better.)
Cha'90 chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Great story. I loved each chapter. It's great that Bruce is finally able to do something back for Gordon after all Gordon has had to sacrifice for the Batman.
pansymoomalfoy32 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
I didn't notice this the first time I read this story, but nearly all of tetch's phrases rhyme or have words that rhyme within the phrases. He reminded me of the mad hatter. Was that intentional? If so, well done, very subtle. Wasn't there a character based off Alice and wonderland character in the original cartoon Batman?

I love this story btw. The police force is very well fleshed out.
Guest01 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I'm only occasional reading fanfics and more often then not I'm stopping halfway through because they're either not making much sense or are just not very well written.
I really like your story though and admire how you write the characters. You've a great way to portray Gordon and the rest and it's been fun to read it. I didn't even stopped to take a break! I hope you haven't completely forgotten your story and are going to post at least the epilogue at one point.
I'll be checking in now and then to hopefully see an update from you ;)!
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Quite a good story, though kinda sad looking at what Gordon goes through. I was a little surprised by how much I enjoyed the story despite how little Batman featured in it: Gordon's a great sympathetic character, Stephens was too, and when Batman/Bruce Wayne did show up it was always entertaining. The friendship between Bruce and Gordon was... I dunno, sweet, funny, heartwarming; Gordon was allowed to see a little past the playboy mask,and it came across very naturally. I read your profile to check if the sequel was coming along; I'm sorry about being I'll for so long, and I hope things work out for you. I'd love to see the story go on. Hope to see more from you soon!
lonni chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
So, I loved this. Really, I've always had a soft spot for the character of Jim Gordon and I love how you wrote him in the fic. It looks like this has been completed, and I can't wait for the sequel.
Get better soon, and happy new year!
Silfrvarg chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Brilliantly well written, I read it all in one sitting and it was a fabtastic way to spend the afternoon.
I loved the ending, right now i'm grinning like crazy. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Blueraven33 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the epilogue and the sequel - the friendship between Bruce and Jim is shaping up brilliantly and I just want to see how it develops. I hope everything works out for you in RL as well as I read on your bio that its been crazy for you lately. All the best and keep writing! :)
WolfDaughter chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Checked your author's bio to see if there was any word on the epilogue and sequel. I'm sorry to hear about your illness and hope things are going better for you now. I know how difficult it can be to find time to write but will be waiting eagerly for the next part. Best of luck to you!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
I can do nothing but grin tiredly at this fic, which I have read straight, from start to finish, for the past five hours.

I can also do nothing but say wow. Just...wow. At the fact that I found this little gem in the middle of nowhere, sitting in an author's favorite's list while I was looking at anything related to Avengers.

Brilliant. Just, bloody, brilliant.
Singer Sira chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I know you said on your profile that you wont be posting much for a while, but I really hope you decide to continue this in the future.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Ah, Gordon can't take a break. Dammit, that's too much for man. Poor guy.

But, Bruce trying to fix Gordon a 'date' was priceless.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Self-sacrificing noble idiots, ah, aren't they cute? Great read, loved how Gordon decided to let Montoya and Stephens in the loop for a failsafe in case of his untimely...death. See, noble idiots? They both frustrate me a lot, but I don't bore you to death with my own problem with all these self-sacrificing angle of the TDK story. I know it's terribly in character for both character but some years ago I recognized a few problems with this act(hey not bore you to death but will bother you a little:))

First, philosophically, I think, it diminishes Bruce's idealism. He took the mantle of Batman he wanted to push off people out of apahty but the this whole White Knight image and scapegoat example putting people into apathy once again. I'm very aware of the legal difficulties would have risen in case that Harvey Dent's involvements became public, but in long run I don't believe that kind of these are not working, and if I'm correct by what I've seen so far about TDKR, it didn't work too. Gotham is not 'rescued' at all. The conflict, the base problem of her are still there under a veil of a false security during the Dent Act days.

Second, hey, there are bodies, right? And on bodies, there have to be bullets, Dent nailed them with guns, and everyone knew...Batman doesn't use guns, never, TDK made it quite even canon in the form of Scarecrow. Someone might get suspicious about gun issue, and started to dig around, and you know, there have to be witnesses all around the city, Dent was taking a hike looking people in the city, and he was a little hard to miss with that face:) So someone already started to raise a fuss about it...

And for the last, there is always Joker too. He knew it. I think it's a quite dangerous too, imagine how Gothamites feel if they learnt truth about Dent from Joker himself!

But I have a few questions too, I'm being critical here now:) What happened to Ramirez? She knows too about Dent, and what did Gordon do with her? Hmmm perhaps she will get a part too in the past. She's also in the loop.

And, really, I just realized this. Where is Coleman Reese? I saw a few spoilers more for TDKR and saw Coleman Reese didn't mention at all, and as reading your story...See the problem, despite of my own assocciation with him(sort of) am I take to the only people who declares he knew about Batman is at the end of Gordon, and he was after Bruce saved him at the crash, but noone asking him about that little thing? I mean...Mayor repressing all that much...Perhaps you're really dealing with that too?

Ha ha, need to read the following chapters.