Reviews for Only You
miimiipon chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Wow great story!You wrote them perfectly and I super love that ending. Good job!
deathlover25 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
I can't wait for your sequel! I keep on crying whenever I read this one. :D
Please email me when you have the sequel up and running! I will stay loyal forever and ever!

With Persona stories that is. :P
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Juliette chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I just wanted to say that I just finished this chapter and I love your story so far. I feel very connected to Minako-san, so this story pains me. I'm also a huge Minako x Shinjiro fan. This story makes me feel like I'm still living the game, and that makes me happy. That you so much for bringing this story into the world. My best wishes.
Miarushii chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
WHATT! TTATT I SWEAR TO CUT EACH OF THOSE ASSHOLERS HEAD FOR TOUCHING MY GAME AVATAR!
Reimaru chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
This made meh cry it's such a good story :)
Twizler86258 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I have read this story at least 4 times and I love it!
kingtransformo chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Wow those last chapters were tear jerkers. I probably cried the most with what Akihiko said. Great story! Cant wait to read the sequel! Though you have to bring someone into our Akihiko-sempai's life cause even though i LOVE shinji i feel sooooo bad for Aki...
NiLe16 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Love this Chapter! I can't wait to finish the Persona! :)
Rivaille D'Anzelotte chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Damn! Now that's a P3P-FeMCxShinjiro fic! This is so awesome! I'm not even kidding!

Does that sound familiar? But really, you're one hell of a writer...! Yeah! Go Minako! Go Senpai!
Chibi-Nova chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
pretty epic fic...even cried...what's the song from the mp3? I feel like I know it...
Suki Uchiha Lamprouge chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
your story was amazing i would love to read more of your work. i also have a question do you do requests for fanfics
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
I loved this story! you did an amazing job! this story broght tears to my eyes... minako/hamuko/mshe's death was sad... i love shinjiro's and akihikos last moments with her... cant wait for the sequel! btw very creative about the rape thing, very original!
theblackchaos737 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
yay! I love this and Im only on the first chapter! I wish there had been more interraction with shinji in the game, and this stroy is providing just that! Plus you have the characters down very well. good story :)
JadeDreamWolf chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
I haven't finished playing fes but is the part with the Femc and ruyji (I can't remember how to spell his name) somewhat true? I WILL have my happy ending damn it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »