Reviews for The Life and Love of Bella Swan
Edwardforever2 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I loved it! I loved this story!
Edwardforever2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG! I loved it! One if the best stories I ever read! Wish there was more!
I hate angst chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
aww cutest story ever... I love it!
sleepwalker1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
This was a very beautiful story. I was unsure about reading it at first but I gave it a shot because I read and enjoyed your other twilight stories. I'm so glad I did. This is hands down my favorite of your stories. I enjoy your writting and would love to read more. I hope your stories get longer as you go. I enjoy reading them, but they always end to soon. I would love to see this story expanded and hear more about their journey together before he changed her.
bakerusaf chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
good one!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
. /2009/05/06/the-twilight-experience/

READ IT
Yasric M. S chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
WOW.. it was awesome, i love it, great story, it was really good.. i love it..!
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
That was so good!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I loved this... This was great...

JENNIFER
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
regencygirl13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I don't know how you did it, but you managed to make (in my opinion) a much more likeable Bella/Edward relationship. Bella was so charming and adorable...It was a GREAT read, and you should really consider adding two or three more chapters :)
mrs.mythical chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, this is a really great story. Are you gonna continue it into a multi-chaptered fic? Because you most definitely should. And, since I'm neurotic and slightly OCD, I just wanted to compliment you on the very few spelling, grammar, etc. mistakes. Really. Most stories you find on the new stories tab (and under Twilight) can possibly be good stories, but are riddled with mistakes.

/rant ;)

So awesome story, basically ]
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this was amazing!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh wow that was so good! You should do one more chapter and write her transformation!
berdb chapter 1 . 8/19/2010