Reviews for Emotional Investment
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
THat is a cute story and i love the stunt Tim pulls at the end. It was perfect. Great work!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Well written little story. Not really my cup of tea, but I do like your style, and I enjoyed the way you put it all together.

Cheers!

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
What a lovely follow-up. Had you already planned on doing it when you wrote the final scene of Expecting Trouble? I was amused by the Ducky code and translations. I liked that Tim was observant enough to notice that Tony was off and sensitive enough to realize that it was serious business. I liked that Tim and Ziva recognized that the pranks had gone beyond appropriate teasing and quietly investigated who was responsible. I like your mature, caring Tim who isn’t afraid (much) to seize control and force Tony to confess his heartache.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
When Tony gives his heart, he gives it all.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved it. :D It was really sweat and just brilliant! :D
skbcoke chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Yeah, I know you wrote this story a couple of months ago, but I just found it, and I really enjoyed ready it. Good to see Tim have Tony's back like brothers should. Fun reading.
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I have read it a couple of times and have it in my favorites.
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This made me cry. I love it.
Proseac chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Coming at this late, I see...thought I'd set my author alerts for your stories, but looks like I hadn't. Sigh.

This was simply lovely from beginning to end. I love the way you write Tim. It's what I'd love to see more of on the show. And the Tony/Abby dynamic is lovely too! Heck, all the relationships are totally believable here.

I agree with the other reviewer who commented on your ability to tag onto your previous stories. Wonderful job, Scouse!

*checks box for author alerts, with tail between legs*
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
me likey! that was really good, nice job. :D :D :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww man this wqas just sooo cute at the end...poor tony tho getting picked on...not nice :(...and it made me giggle when you used the word numpty haha...loved that the team were looking after Tony when he was down :(..this just made me want to hug him muchly...great job and off to read your most recent one now and i cant wait :D Great job!
Belker chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oooo I loved this! You're so good at picking up the pieces from a story and turning them into a sequel.

his brain was like a bouncing, quicksilver bunny This is sooo Tony!

I absolutely loved Ducky's 'subtle' hints to Gibbs and YAY to Tim for his brains and his big heart :D

Love

/B
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was an adorable tag to 'Expecting Trouble'.

I especially loved Ducky's indirect dodge of doctor-patient confidentiality. Ducky-code is sheer brilliance.

Your take on Tim continues to impress me. The Troublemint Twins are a formidable force, and it was so great to see McGee watching Tony's back like that. Even nicer that Gibbs saw it was appropriate to step back and allow the junior agent to step up.

Loved Abby's affection for Tony, too. Her offer to bring over Chinese, watch movies and snuggle was just too precious. You gave me the warm fuzzies just reading that.

Tony's revelation to McGee about his investment in Lucy and his jealousy over what the Hastings have was done to perfection. I felt his pain, and wondered how much his missed opportunities for 'settling down' must affect him on a subconscious level... This incident with Polly and Lucy just brought it all to the fore, I guess.

Alrighty... cheers to Tony for accepting Polly's request, and cheers to you for another excellent fic.
sarahsrr chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I was absolutely touched by this. Tony is still hurting and this time it's affected him emotionally and physically. Liked when Gibbs showed up at his doorstep asking why Tony hadn't appeared in his basement yet. And Tony had honestly admitted that Ducky hadn't allowed his to drive yet. And Gibbs being able to read what Ducky was really meaning dring their conversation about Tony. And Gibbs would realize that Tony would be better off at work doing cold cases so he could be watched better.

I knew that there was no way that Tony could focus on cold cases all day. And loved him getting so bored that he had to go down to Abbys to "make a nusiance of himself" And it was sweet of Abby to bring Chinses and stay to make sure Tony got a good nights sleep.

And yes Tony would getn teased abour delivering Polly's baby but he took it and the jokes so well. But he'll pay them back when he is better. And i also loved that Tony was asked to be the god father of Polly's baby. This was such a moving chapter and I loved the vulnerable yet serious though injured Tony along with all the Papa Gibbs. And yes I loved the Tony and Abby. This made me very happy. Absolutely wonderful as usual!

Sarah