Reviews for Boy Sized Dent
fireworks1820 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
What an interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what'll happen in the later chapters :)
lunareternalbluecomplete chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I really like this story a lot, I love that you made Aoi not really like Kurama :)
AnimeGmr101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
interesting chapter, update please
TranquiLunatic chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I really loved this story! Please keep going. I only signed up for this site so I could follow this story. ;)
nevvy chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
OMG this is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! Mizuki is super cute and Miyabe is the best friend EVER. Threatening to kiss Kurama? PURE GOLD! I think you just need to add some sort of divider between scene changes, you've been doing it a bit, but just do it every time you change scenes. Alternatively, an extra empty space (double space) between scenes could work too, but stick to one of 'em ;0) Really, this fic is super cute. Hiei's ice cream obsession, Yusuke's plotting love letter, and Miyabe's threats- all things I love so far! I can't WAIT til we get to the 'boy sized dent' in the car, LMAO! but not too soon, milk it while you can! moar peas!
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
YYHfan-KB chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I can't login on my mobile right now apparently, but I really like how this story is shaping up. I'm really curious to learn what happened to Mizuki & why she's avoiding Kurama so much.

_ KB
Jewel4Sky chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
this is getting good ;3
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Interesting, a fox obsession huh? :)
SweetxasXSin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this story!

Firstly, I simply adore the quirky character you've set up in Mizuki Aoi. I love that she loves foxes, and the parlor where she works is perfect! The fact that they make her wear ears and a tail—That's just too cute!

And speaking of cute, I loved the scene with Hiei! God, I laughed so hard at the image of him strolling through the shop, licking his cone, with coupons trailing after him!

I love the plot that you have set up, too. I think I have an idea where you're going with it—the classic, guy gets involved with girl due to outside party, then falls for her, then girl finds out guy was bribed/dared/whatever into hanging out with her and angst ensues. I love stories like that, and this one is turning out to be incredible—And it's just the first chapter!

I can't wait to find out about Aoi's past, and about why Miyabe cares so much about her. I also can't wait to see how Aoi is going to react to Kurama's advances, and the like.

Anyways, I really like where this story is going. To be entirely honest, I was skeptical to read this because I was unhappy with how Kurama was portrayed in "One Stormy Night." It was really difficult for me to believe that he would be so enamored with a girl after such a short time period, and that he would go as far as to force a kiss on her. I usually steer clear of stories with two pairings too, because they usually pit two close friends against each other over a girl, and it almost always ends up OOC.

That said, I think you hit the foxes personality perfectly in this story. It was the perfect set up, and I can't wait to see where you take it! You have a lot of potential as a writer, and I can't wait to see where you chose to take it! :)

Please, please, please update it soon!
S. aka too lazey to log in chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
extremely nice chapter! I really like how you've written this so far and I can't wait to read more! :)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This looks good.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Mizuki's aversion to Kurama certainly is entertaining.

I find it really funny how you linked Mizuki with his friends as well. The really funny part was with Hiei's sweet tooth.

Anyway, can't wait to read more!
Rokkugoh chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aw so cute. I love the story keep up the good work! Update soon
Nichole chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It's great so far1 can't wait to read more!