Reviews for The Rules of Jin
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I laughed at this. Why is jin making his grammi talk to angela bout sex? that's sick. ur grammi isn't supposed to know bout ur sex life. does ur grammi know bout ur sex life that's right I didn't think so
forever the broken inside chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
well I like the story I just wish you used real words it would be easier to read but I still like the story
Wiggilles chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
have more pride in your writing use the actual words not text talk, there's a reason why its called text talk.
jin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Terrible in more ways than one. Text language as well as bad grammar make this story more than bad. Its bland and has no flow. 0.5 out of 5 stars.
nikkiannpet chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Is this for real? What's with the text speak?
Stars and Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It's really funny and sad how most of the reviews talk about the style of this story when I thought it was pretty clearly on purpose. I'm never sure about literature written to be a joke, especially the adult ones. It's definitely not the typical or classic idea of literature, but literature is a wide concept. A lot of people are split into two opinions on this. I think it's funny, but I also don't think I should be reading this, but that's something else. Honestly, I don't think there's a real way to critique this? I mean, in depth and to give constructive criticism especially when I don't write or read many things like this myself, aside from MSPA, aside from most of the explicit content, I think? Sorry for rambling and not reading the whole thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
the fuck did i just read? O.O
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
what even
what t chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
why does the grandmother know so much about jins sexual prefrences jesus
Artemisia480 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I clicked on this story out of curiousity but found myself immediately clicking the back button because of the text language. (I have a younger sister that over uses text language so much in anythin she writes electronically that I can't stand to see it anymore. I put up with it in actual texts but outside of that... No, just no) However I did want to bring something to you attention. I am pretty sure that it is against FF guidelines to have a story in script format line at least the first chapter of this story contains. You might want to change that or it is possible that someone could report this story and FF would likely remove it from site. The only reas
dizzyizzy123 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
That was...
This is the My Immortal of the Harvest Moon fanfiction.
Horribly amazing.
dizzyizzy123 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oh my God.
You were not lying about this being lemony.
I am laughing really hard though. Was that intentional?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really wanted to read this but it's just terrible.
Like honestly, when you write a story, learn to spell!
hmgurl4evr chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Hi...Um...You have improved a bit so I commend you for that. :) Like I said I have a hard time correcting authors but I'll try to be nice.

Again, there's still some text language but you have improven a bit.

2.) Umm...Chloe and Taylor doing...THAT at that age? Doesn't make any sense to me...Sorry...

Good luck.
hmgurl4evr chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hi...Um...It was OK but I think it got into a LITTLE to much detail in the sex...I mean, talking about it and explaining what it is is A-OK but there's an example on 2# about it. I'm not trying to be the other meanies critisizing you but I have to point out some things. I have never tried to correct an author before so I'll try my best...

1, you should probabally not use text language because it's kind of disturbing to the reader and it's kind of hard to read.

2, this is just my opinion, some people might be OK with this but right here: 'He slowly inserted his penis into her vagina' I get kind of goosebumby when I see those words for a reason...sorry if that was no help. And there's something easier to write:

Jin parted her legs, getting prepared for entry; he slowly but rythmly thrusts himself into her.

Good luck.