Reviews for Logan vs Lance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
The X-Men need a World War II bomb shelter around for when Logan gets like this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Me: "Professor, what was all that noise? It woke EVERYONE up!" Professor: "It's nothing, everyone back to bed and go to sleep."
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Logan, I'm glad you're standing up for a friend, but next time you get angry and go on a rage, could you please do it OUTside?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Lance, you're in deep, deep trouble NOW.
OMGnoway911 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I love how Logan and kitty have such a special bond!
rats xp chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i found the story interesting and would really like it if you could (possibly) make a squel to it? please
rosalinda pink chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
It's really really good but i think that Lance is OOC because otherwise he wouldn't do that and the BH would usually stick by him.
Zombi-chan chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
The charm in your story, is its believable. The reactions and the they way you took the time to add more, instead of just cutting it off was well done!
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
aaaaaw, how sweet. And tormenting. I liked how Logan was so protective, but didn't like how you used Lance to be the bad guy. Hey, it's your story. I give it 4 stars
ngelngie chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
grrrr... :( they should have have killed them but they're 2 good 4 that :( o well... i hope something really bad happens 2 lance, so bad he moves 2 Mexico :)
LunatikCharm chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Meh. At least I can pretend Lance died. But, yeah, you're right, Kitty wouldn't want anyone to die at her expense. She's too good a person. Nice job keeping everyone in-character, btw. And thanks for using my request... and making it much, much better. };)

So long for now.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really like this story but poor Kitty! I hope Logan beats Lance up pretty bad for what he tried to do to Kitty! Yeah I'm a Kurtty fan!

~Cloudy
Teracatta chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Good story! i like it alot. your pov of lance is like mine i hate that couple but like kitty. :D
LunatikCharm chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh yeeeeeees, Lance will pay with his life. Yeees... Lance shall PAY. My only request is that an infuriated Kurt and Rogue join in to... HELP... Logan. }:) Heheh... HEHEH... HAHAHA... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HAHAHAHAHA!
shejams chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow! This is a great start. I look forward to more.

I'm a Lancitty fan and I like Lance so I was very disappointed about what he did. But he is going to get what is coming to him. Logan probably won't kill him but hurt him enough to make him wish he was dead. (but, then again, Scott might finish him off) I mean what was he thinking do that to our beloved Kitty. Poor thing.

Even though this story is breaking my heart, it is well written and very good.

Keep up the good work and update soon.