Reviews for With our Fortunes Change
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/9
Somehow, it's a depressing happy ending? xD

It's open ended so I guess I should weight it more as a happy ending though. I think the story had a bit of 'A Christmas Carol' theme in it.. xD

Nice read. :)
valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/1
So love this story...would so love to have read more more more!
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Totally adore this story. Wish there was more more more of it!
x chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
There is a dead body in the room, and they are snogging, planning sex. Creepy.
Norven chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Great start, but the end left the sense of incompleteness somehow. Like you got tired of it and just wanted to get rid of it. Maybe it's just me expecting something different...
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is pretty awesome. I like the sense of mystery that accompanies the whole Professor Potter situation, as well as the gradual build-up of Harry and Severus' relationship. It's a pity there's never any closure to the situations of any of Harry's other friends (a cameo from Hermione, Ron, even Rose could have been interesting and added some nice drama). Still, that isn't pertinent to the story, and it's quite great as it is. Thanks for the read!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Lovely story
Lean chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sweet. :) Nice story!
herbsandlemons chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwww... a sad and happy ending... though it did skip some things that wouldve been nice it was still great with excellent characterization. Tyty for writing it!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This doesn't feel complete at all. Is there a sequel or something planned? It was very engaging and I do wish there was more. Thank you for writing this.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it.
Milly3c chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
enjoyed it, thanks!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
oh no! i want more!
licklicksnape chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love snarry! and your story was pretty entertaining! i loved it! it was gooooooooooood!
licklick chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
wow. i have no iddea what to say about that! it is both a happy and sad ending all in one. it's sad that that happened to them in their original life. was kinda hoping they would fix it but this is more believable D

awesome story. really interesting D