Reviews for So Many Things Should Have Been Different
AmelieSi chapter 23 . 11/20
Ok I've just finished reading the first 3 stories and just wow
The ending of this one made me mad and happy at the same time, if that's even possible. I was like "no what're you doing stop!" but I had this huge smile on my face too.
DawnMay chapter 23 . 9/23
That fucking asshole, he is eternally mad, drums in his head or not. And he calls Jack a freak. HE is the freak. Really, who does that? WHO DOES THAT?
Apparently, the crazy madman of the... I'd say century but... yeah, infinity works. I so want to bang his head again a giant sharp rock. I thought everything was going to go peachy after the whole thing! But it's going to be cat and mouse again with Ana probably as a giant milky cheese.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
God freaking dammit...! HE NEVER QUITS! ahaha aarrrghhhh i don;t know whether to laugh or scream right now xD xD
xD xD xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
*cries* awww! *sniff*
The Master accepting help fiiiiinally! xD
I love this series... :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
F*** THAT! Martha pisses me off with her jealousy... grr
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Noooo... *cries*
danggggg xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ack! Noooo...! daaang the master always gets the short stick. now what's gonna come of that?
kagirl14 chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
I just read this series so far 1 through 3. They are all fantastic. Thank you for writing these. I can't wait to start the 4th. :)
I'msorrymylove chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I just realized something, that man that Amy met is Ianto!
I'msorrymylove chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Doesn't the Cult of Saxxon ever give up? I mean, three different times, counting this.
mericat chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
This story is so amazing, and now I have to go finish painting a bedroom that will take at least 2 hrs to finish. Dang! Of course Rassilon planned something nefarious for Abigail. Poor Doctor to have to witness the horror again. (Altho he did kind of warn her.) I enjoyed the poignant interactions between 10 and Tejana, and the sorrow it brings to Jack that 10 thinks that he and Tejana were an item. Very, very good writing.
mericat chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
What an exciting chapter. Love, love loved it. I like the way you have written 11 and Jack, Rose, Tejana, Amy and the Master into one fanfic. It works quite well. The Weevil solution is very Doctor.
mericat chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I'm going back to read all the Tejana/Master series and am totally gobsmacked. Your character development as well as your story lines are fantastic. Your writing is quite visual. I can imagine all of the scenes in my mind vividly. Wish they all could be filmed.
Misplaced Levity chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Oh man, I kept meaning to leave reviews- in the middle of each chapter I'd think, 'this is amazing! I have GOT to leave a review!' But then by the end of the chapter I'd be so wrapped up in the action and suspense I didn't even think before hitting next. You really only have your own writing to blame.
But since I have stayed up hours past when I planned, I finally forced myself to pause. (Maybe. Hopefully.) I just wanted to say, before I take a nap and come back, that this series is magnificent! The thought and detail you put into everything- and sometimes I have trouble following timey wimey description things, but you do a great job- it's really magnificent! So yeah, I just wanted to leave a (it was meant to be short but isn't anymore) review and then pop off for some sleep before I continue to devour this super interesting action! Man, you've got me even more verbose and ramble-y than usual. Great job, can't wait to return!
RW chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
Well, this isn't good.

I feel like I should say something, because most of my reviews have been me whining about my feelings.

Really though, this is a brilliant story all around. The plots of the last three stories amaze me. Their original, but keep close enough to cannon so that it seems as if this could all take place in an alternate universe. The writing is also very, very good. The way you use description is wonderful. Conveying both setting, action, and emotion in a very clear and interesting way. I especially loved some of the description back in chapter 21. The characters are written well, and don't often cross the lines into "out of character". One thing that really amazes me is your talent of taking something very small from cannon- a name or an idea- and making it so much fuller, and using it to your advantage.

My only complaint is that the Master going back to the Valiant seems to be a bit of a step back in his character development, from that last scene. I haven't seen the whole story yet, so I'll see where it goes. (It's not really a complaint, I just don't quite get the character motivation yet)

Anyways, onwards! Try not to cause me any more emotional trauma in this next story.