Reviews for When One Good Thing Leads To Another
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Cuuuute.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cool fanfic, would be nice if it happened in the Anime, good thing there's the Last Mail manga. :D
adammattaway chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good shit, maybe try writing a full on story? I can tell you wrote this a little quickly but I feel like you would be able to write a good romance between Felli and Layfon. Anyways, besides that, I liked this story, keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
a perfect one ,but i really expected more chapters , hope you could continue this one !
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was well written story wise, but I'll just say that you should try writing with better capitalization.
Other than that, I'd give this an A if this was a graded project, capitalization aside.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Nice story. It seems like something that might really happen.
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awww, how cute. It's a shame there aren't more fans of these two. They make such a lovely couple. Awesome fic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
AWEH! SO CUTE! I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
ProudToBeaFIlipina chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very Nice. :) This is the first Chrome Shelled Regios story I read. I really like FelliXFon-fon pairing. Thanks for the story even if it was quite short.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Felli-chan is definitely in my top 5 of cutest anime characters.
Yoshiko Nara chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
are going to add to this?
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story! I really hope to see a longer Felli/Fon-Fon story on this site someday. This is definately the best one I have read.

Looking forward to more,

Maltrazz
crazyfan45 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
it's cute! i could totally see them making this an episode just for the fun of it.
zecross chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
wow good story, i like it when felli kiss and how the story end, by the way...why dont you write the kiss scene.. you write it like...etto in the past tense...

but anyway its a good story, so good work bye
Raven chapter 1 . 12/25/2010