Reviews for Ride
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 9/24
Well that was a fun ride!
Payton79 chapter 19 . 8/1
This story was really something new to me. Usually, either both end up criminals or the former criminal turns a good guy. Both keeping operating on different sides of the law is interesting.
There's one little thing that irked me until the end. Bella never says she loves Edward, neither on her internal monolog not to his face. That's really sad.
cullen2798 chapter 19 . 6/5
Wow! It was a great story and not what I thought would happen exactly! I suspected Edward to get all mushy and slightly lovey-dovey eventually! But on the outside it was a lot about sex -which was so fucking hotbut you can tell they do really love each other!
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 19 . 5/3
Made the mistake of reading this at work. It was so. damn. hot. Fucking hell.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 4/29
Good job, good read. Thanks for writing.
readicted chapter 19 . 4/27
It's sweet to see him still so enraptured with Bella. I was sad to see that Bella had forgotten his birthday AND their anniversary. They love each other and they've done things their own way. I've loved this I finally got around to reading it. Should've read it long ago.
readicted chapter 18 . 4/27
Didn't imagine they'd get to this point. I figured they'd marry, but move overseas for several years. Pleased that Bella was able to still follow her desired career path.
readicted chapter 17 . 4/27
Wow they are so intense. Whoa, a proposal.
readicted chapter 16 . 4/27
I was thinking the same thing, he could've just offered her a pain killer. But his way was so much better. Nothing is sexier than a man who is skilled with his hands. I love a good massage. Those pressure points. Fabulous outtake.
readicted chapter 15 . 4/26
Damn. I hope Jasper doesn't turn on Edward. I'm really, really, really hoping that somehow this fic ends with an HEA. I feel so badly for Charlie, and even Carlisle and Esme. I'm rooting for Edward, but he really is a selfish bastard. A spoiled brat taking whatever he wants, collateral damage be damned.
readicted chapter 14 . 4/26
This entire chapter was a wtf jaw-dropper. Kate, Irena, Alice, which I kind of guessed, but was surprised at how quickly she joined the team. Tanya, having Bella so exposed. And his wording was peculiar and maybe fortelling-for just one night. Just this one time, with all these agents watching, with his entire cartel present, he decides to parade her out. Hmm. By the way, that was the hottest lemon I have ever read.
readicted chapter 12 . 4/26
Oh my. Bella is getting more and more tangled into his web. I'm almost more worried about Edward, as I'm not sure she feels as deeply as he seems to. Is it obsession and fixation, or real love. Or...all a part of a plan for revenge.
readicted chapter 11 . 4/26
Jasper. That painfully awkward and very sweet. And he's quite pragmatic, as those with Asperger's tend to be. Right on the money about Edward and that's why it hit a nerve for Edward.
readicted chapter 10 . 4/26
Perhaps my favorite chapter thus far. Loved every bit of it. Edward seems to be throwing caution to the wind with his affairs and with his attachment to Bella. You'd think he'd be very gunshy about getting too attached to her. Although keeping her close could come in handy at some point. He gets to keep tabs on her and Charlie. He has a bargaining chip should he need it. But having Bella and Charlie at his big event in LA seems super risky as they will see all of Edward's associates together in one place. He knows he's on the FBIs radar, and he's no dummy, so I wonder what's his strategy. Inundate the bureau with false leads or? I just hope Carmen and Eleazar don't get caught up because they have a little girl to think about first. Loyal to Edward or not. I'm also concerned for Jasper. I can see that Alice will want to get involved.
readicted chapter 9 . 4/26
Woman, you are making my words fail me. He is insatiable for her. "Just one more, baby. One more." Sweet, hot, dirty, perfect torture. Of course, she might pass out from the pain when she tries to tinkle after that. She needs a long, cool soak and a regime of strict rest and loose clothes. Cruel punishment or just intense attraction and desire?
4,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »