Reviews for Ride
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
I loved this story so much! It was original, funny and hot. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
I loved this story. You are a very talented writer. It was funny, exciting and hot. Loved it!
atouchofcitron chapter 1 . 3/24/2021
this was such an unexpected ride but i loved every minute of it. the description did not prepare me for what a thrilling story this was and i'm sad that it's over. thank you so much for this!
Barbell21 chapter 19 . 2/28/2021
I would love to see a future take with them having children or being pregnant! Love these two!
Barbell21 chapter 18 . 2/28/2021
I seriously love this story sooooo much! It’s crazy that it started out sooo insane and hot and it turned into this crazy story that is just so perfect! I keep coming back to this story regularly because that’s how good and hot it is. I live this Edward and I especially love this Bella! You wrote them in a way where they’re just perfection. I love how Edward is the obsessed one but aloof at the same time the perfect balance and I love that Bella is extremely aloof but secretly obsessed as well. They’re just a perfect balance and I have NEVER read anything like this story or like these characters.
Redtini chapter 19 . 2/22/2021
I have to say this again, and I’ve left reviews years ago. But this is one of my all time favorite fics that I run to when I need to escape into a great story. Thank you!
No longer here 2022 chapter 19 . 1/6/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.
Mona69 chapter 19 . 1/2/2021
I hoped that she would have told him that she was pregnant.
pinkshoes81 chapter 19 . 11/27/2020
Love this story, thanks for sharing x
Elle Whitecap chapter 19 . 11/17/2020
I was leery about this story at first because of the stranger groping thing, but I’m really fking glad I read it because it was awesome.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 11/4/2020
Nice addition to the story!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 11/4/2020
Nice conclusion!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 11/4/2020
I was wondering how long it would take him to come up with that!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 11/4/2020
Well, she’s in a world of trouble now!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 10/24/2020
I’m surprised she admitted it without checking with Edward.
4,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »