Reviews for Ride
Kayladwardlow chapter 11 . 9/3
This sorry is one of the best story's I've read on this site our ant like it. You have a Really amazing talent for making me feel as if I'm in the sorry and i can picture everything with beautiful clarity. I really really really love this!
Carrie Garcia chapter 9 . 8/20
Damn this is so damn good. I can't get enough.
Hasnita Singh chapter 1 . 8/19
Yes I am, I touched myself while reading this, and my boyfriend and I kinda acted this out afterwards, I hummed twice, and he jizzed all over my big bouncy DD titties. It was so fucking hot and sexy. We 69ned for like an hour later, and had the most amazing sex ever. Let me know if you want pictures. ;)
Wow, the all story was really amazing. I loved this Edward, a lot of lemons and friendship.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
carlisle'scullen14 chapter 19 . 7/7
One of my favorite stories on here. I can’t find a flaw that I had a hard time with. It’s amazing writing and I’m honestly glad it’s not one of those omg he’s turning his life around BS. It’s so ironic that he’s still doing his thing while she’s FBI. It’s awesome. Great job!
deni9723 chapter 18 . 7/2
Reading it for the 10th time probably, I just love this so much. A sequel about them with kids would be a dream come true. A girl can wish lol
Frankie09 chapter 19 . 6/19
Great story
Frankie09 chapter 1 . 6/16
Yessss crap- this story makes you wet
this story made me want to fuck hahaha. some of the best lemons I've ever read.
Tan chapter 15 . 4/24
I have this "problem" where if the main characters have no self respect then I can't read on. Bella, not only lacks self respect, but seems to be the dumbest character I have read about for a while now. It's just so frustrating. I wanna slap her so badly that imagining it gives me the satisfaction that this story couldn't.
Debs0608 chapter 19 . 3/8
Such a great story and unexpected. It’s kind of amazing when u get to the end and think back to the beginning. Definitely something I will reread many times. Thank u for writing.
bonnemine82 chapter 19 . 1/27
OHHHH C'était super inattendu mais vraiment amusant et chaudddd!
Merci pour votre histoire.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 19 . 1/22
I love this story soooo much! My 3rd re-read, I try to read it every year. It’s one of my favorite stories on here. I usually go for longer Fics, but you make a short story have such complex awesome characters ,in what feels like such little time ! I’m always interested in Tanya and Edwards story, like how all that went down before jail. I only stick to Bella/Edward stories but man that would be an interesting one to read. Anyways thanks for the read, I really loved how you wrote thes characters(:
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2018
I love this every time I read this.
LaPumuckl chapter 19 . 9/16/2018
This was an interesting plot and you could've made more out of it - at least it felt too rushed for me at the end...

found it on tls