Reviews for Ride
Just Sus chapter 19 . 2/21
Oh, I wish this would just go on and on! Loved these two sexy , crazy kids! What an unusual couple! And so much hawt sex! Thanks for the Rude..loved it!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 9 . 2/21
Wow, he's insatiable! *whew*
Just Sus chapter 6 . 2/21
Don't know!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 2/21
Oh, Eddie, you're playing with fire here!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 2/21
Wow. They are so intense!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/21
Oh, yeah! He likes her...
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh, my!
nini22 chapter 19 . 2/15
Loved it
yayasimone chapter 19 . 1/25
I do love a good heist, and Edward in the mix! Oh, my, my. Loved this Edward and loved this story. You told it succinctly and entertainingly with no superfluous descriptions, yet the details of Edward's "operations" we're riveting. Good work; I'm on to read the rest of your stories.
This story is so hot. Thanks for sharing. Make me want to read your other story too :)
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 1/17
Thanks for the smutty escape. Fun story and interesting two characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 1/17
Poor Jasper, Edward is going to get him in trouble. I thought he was going to reform himself
so he could take Bella out in public.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 1/17
I can see why Bella wouldn't want to be seen with the ex-con but I did feel badly for Edward being
her dirty little secret. Good to know Edward has a plan, to reform his life so he can be with
her. I'm sure not every part of him will reform though.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 1/17
Well these two couldn't be more different, she working the justice system, him running away from
it. Yet they seem so alike too in that they're looking for some thrills. You'd think Edward would have
learned his lesson in prison, but looks like he's going straight back to a life of crime. These two
sound like two well loved people but you'd never know it by how they seem so ungrateful for their
families. I'm sure there lies some of the conflict for these two. Makes for a steamy twosome.
Could you please write another chapter about their kids?
I love your stories and this one is my favorite. Please write a little more about their married life and bella being pregnant. Thank you!
4,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »