Reviews for Ride
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
I loved it!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 15 . 10/11/2017
Wow. He takes her for pie?! She should get at least one good left hook on him. Just to even things up a tiny bit.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 9 . 10/10/2017
Damn! They are like rabbits
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Hi, your story has been posted on Instagram twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
This fiction is very different from what I expected on reading the summary. This fiction explores the story of a car thief and the daughter of chief of police. You will love reading this fiction, which gives you love, crime, romance and a very healthy dose of sex. There is minimal drama and angst and a very sexy Edward. All human.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
Well that was a fun ride!
Payton79 chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
This story was really something new to me. Usually, either both end up criminals or the former criminal turns a good guy. Both keeping operating on different sides of the law is interesting.
There's one little thing that irked me until the end. Bella never says she loves Edward, neither on her internal monolog not to his face. That's really sad.
cullen2798 chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
Wow! It was a great story and not what I thought would happen exactly! I suspected Edward to get all mushy and slightly lovey-dovey eventually! But on the outside it was a lot about sex -which was so fucking hotbut you can tell they do really love each other!
StateOfLonely chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
Made the mistake of reading this at work. It was so. damn. hot. Fucking hell.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 4/29/2017
Good job, good read. Thanks for writing.
readicted chapter 19 . 4/27/2017
It's sweet to see him still so enraptured with Bella. I was sad to see that Bella had forgotten his birthday AND their anniversary. They love each other and they've done things their own way. I've loved this I finally got around to reading it. Should've read it long ago.
readicted chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
Didn't imagine they'd get to this point. I figured they'd marry, but move overseas for several years. Pleased that Bella was able to still follow her desired career path.
readicted chapter 17 . 4/27/2017
Wow they are so intense. Whoa, a proposal.
readicted chapter 16 . 4/27/2017
I was thinking the same thing, he could've just offered her a pain killer. But his way was so much better. Nothing is sexier than a man who is skilled with his hands. I love a good massage. Those pressure points. Fabulous outtake.
readicted chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
Damn. I hope Jasper doesn't turn on Edward. I'm really, really, really hoping that somehow this fic ends with an HEA. I feel so badly for Charlie, and even Carlisle and Esme. I'm rooting for Edward, but he really is a selfish bastard. A spoiled brat taking whatever he wants, collateral damage be damned.
readicted chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
This entire chapter was a wtf jaw-dropper. Kate, Irena, Alice, which I kind of guessed, but was surprised at how quickly she joined the team. Tanya, having Bella so exposed. And his wording was peculiar and maybe fortelling-for just one night. Just this one time, with all these agents watching, with his entire cartel present, he decides to parade her out. Hmm. By the way, that was the hottest lemon I have ever read.
4,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »