Reviews for Ride
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
My God! Apparently they have met their match. I wonder if Edward knows what is happening to his heart as well.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Whew! Pls tell me that they do develop other feelings as well..I mean the sex is so so hot, but I hope he gets so completely hooked and falls in love.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Edward is never going to let her go...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Damn! I feel so ashamed for liking that so much, NOT!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is the hottest fic I've read so far. I would always feel alittle guilty when I read hot fics. I don't know why, maybe because I was a good Catholic girl and married my husband at age 17, before he went to Nam. Anyway I'm way older now but still feel a little uneasy about this kind of story. But for some reason I can't stop reading! Hehe!
sexyalex chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
HOT DAMN! I need man like that. I am worn out just from reading. Best chapter ever
guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
I want more! Do they have kids? What kind of daddy is he? More!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hot and bothered
LC chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Every time I've reread this fic over the years, I finish and then immediately start again. One of the best out there. Such an entertaining plot, with great characters. I would steal 20 Veyrons for new outakes.
futurecullen26 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
I loved this story :) It's so perfect, gah! And seriously, I was waiting for them to say I love you because seriously if they didn't I was going to go mad with frustration
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Would love to see a chap were they actually do have kids! Wonder who they'd take after
RockRaven244 chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Wow! This was rec'd on FB and I could hardly stop reading. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter - but I was already hitting next before I could finish the chapter. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
xBabySnapsx chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
it was awesome! love it!
jupiter2005 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
im glad things are ok with them even though they are both on opposite sides of the law. im surprised that she hasnt had to go after him yet lol. keep up the good work.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
My absolutly favorite Mature story on Bella and Edward! One of the first ones I ever read! Love the outtakes! Was this written around the time Fidty Shades Of Grey was written? Because Edward sure does have Christian's stamina and stalker tendencies! My question, I love the outtakes Drift but what happened to Bella coming home after healing from the FBI raid and getting stuck in traffic and Edward running to get in the car with her? That is my all time favorite chapter in outtakes Drift story. Was it too racy for fanfiction? If it was than all I can say is AHHHHHH COME ON PEOPLE! The whole story is racy. If it is on some other website please Facebook me or email me on alert and please let me know! Thank you! Oh, oh, oh, is almost forgot to say who DOESN't have a fantasy like Bella's on HOT SEX on a train with a stranger or your lover, husband etc. I do!
4,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »