Reviews for Ride
readicted chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
Oh my. Bella is getting more and more tangled into his web. I'm almost more worried about Edward, as I'm not sure she feels as deeply as he seems to. Is it obsession and fixation, or real love. Or...all a part of a plan for revenge.
readicted chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
Jasper. That painfully awkward and very sweet. And he's quite pragmatic, as those with Asperger's tend to be. Right on the money about Edward and that's why it hit a nerve for Edward.
readicted chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
Perhaps my favorite chapter thus far. Loved every bit of it. Edward seems to be throwing caution to the wind with his affairs and with his attachment to Bella. You'd think he'd be very gunshy about getting too attached to her. Although keeping her close could come in handy at some point. He gets to keep tabs on her and Charlie. He has a bargaining chip should he need it. But having Bella and Charlie at his big event in LA seems super risky as they will see all of Edward's associates together in one place. He knows he's on the FBIs radar, and he's no dummy, so I wonder what's his strategy. Inundate the bureau with false leads or? I just hope Carmen and Eleazar don't get caught up because they have a little girl to think about first. Loyal to Edward or not. I'm also concerned for Jasper. I can see that Alice will want to get involved.
readicted chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
Woman, you are making my words fail me. He is insatiable for her. "Just one more, baby. One more." Sweet, hot, dirty, perfect torture. Of course, she might pass out from the pain when she tries to tinkle after that. She needs a long, cool soak and a regime of strict rest and loose clothes. Cruel punishment or just intense attraction and desire?
readicted chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
The pervy phone wank call in the middle of crowded place, was all kinds of... you know what, I don't think that I have a suitable word. What set it over the top is when he said, "Please sweetheart." He sounded so needy and desperate. Hot.
readicted chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
The piano playing was fun. Both pieces. I love how he shed his polite pretenses (the jacket, rolled up sleeves to expose prison tatts) when he played Ride. This is the second or third time that Carlisle sees through Edward's games. It's a bit amusing, but is he an enabler?
readicted chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Jasper showing up in Forks seems like a risky decision, after being so careful all those years.
readicted chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Edward is so...reckless, and relentless. He is wasting no time jumping back into his old ways. I enjoyed meeting Jasper. Holy smoke, he did climbed into her window. Oh my I shouldn't like this. But I do. Hehehe. But Bella, girl, be careful.
readicted chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
That. Was. One. Hell. Of. A. Ride. Whoa! This is a little too close to home for Bella. This is going to be interesting seeing how they manage to stay on the down-low.
readicted chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
Well, so much for anonymous. Damn. He even looked in her purse, got all her info. So dangerous. Oh, Charlie is in charge of overseeing his good friend Carlisle's nephew's parole. So twisted, this web, especially what with Bella's career path.
readicted chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
Wow, I can believe how far Edward went with her on the train, and then I am shocked that after they got off (hee hee) at the next stop and had to find a room, they the heat of the moment didn't give way to second thoughts. Especially when she had to pay. Although he was servicing her fantasy. This was hot, but two things really squicked me out, the yellowed teeth thing ugh! And the no condom with total strangers, both of whom seem to be freaky (as far as the other knows.) You had me wondering if Ernesta is a real chick. A female guard or he somehow managed conjugal visits. Or...Ernesto is a femdude he made his...
Daniella Adams chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
This is literally the best thing I've ever read!
ImYours1901 chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
I read this fic a few years ago but never finished, I can't remember which chapter I was on. so when I came across it again today, I thought id just read the first few chapters because, well you know why lol. but then, I ended up reading chapter after chapter because this story is so damn good. I have no idea why I didn't finish reading it the first time around, I figure I must have bookmarked it and then forgotten to get back to it. then I accidently deleted all my twi fanfic bookmarks one day, which had over 200 pics I was in the middle of reading :'(, and Chrome has no undo button so I lost it all. so I'm really glad I decided to read this again because it was amazing and I love Edward in this fic!
SincerelyBella chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
A geoduck is, in fact, a very large clam.
alices911turbo chapter 17 . 3/16/2017