Reviews for Ride
Goddamn
Chezel chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
mmmmmm.. wow
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Please write a few more chapters to tie up their lives, would be awesome. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 2/22/2016
W.O.W...I was NOT expecting that.

I have to tell you, this story exceeded my expectations exponentially. I don't mean that as a put down in any way, believe me. It's just that when I come across an author I'm not familiar with and based on the summary, I thought it would be just a little fluff piece of entertainment. But I have to say that you really blew me away with this. Seriously. Kudos to you and I am so sorry it took me forever to get here. I know you wrote this years ago, but better late than never, right?

Thank you for this. I enjoyed it IMMENSELY!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
HOT DAMN!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
I'm loving he side story with Jasper and Alice. Thank you for that.:)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
God, I don't think I could have left him. :(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
Where do I find MY Edward that can fuck like that?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
ROMANIA! I love that you threw that in. I vacationed there and LOVED it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Bwahahahahaha!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
So loving this and hating myself that it's taken me years to get to this story!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Yowza! Don't we all want to be desired as much as Eddie desires our Bella?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Humping on a Harley...;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Love it!

Rob Attack and The Lemonade Stand recc'd this AGES ago and I'm just now getting to it.

What took me so damn long?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Definitely reminds me of the Chikan videos Japan is known for. And yes...I'm hot and bothered!

I actually got groped while on vacation in Romania 2 1/2 years ago. It was in the basement of the hotel we were staying in and I was on a tour with a whole bunch of people; it was pitch black and I was pulled away from the group and fondled. I'm not sure how I feel about it to this day.
4,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »