Reviews for Ride
zkcej chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
motorward so sexy !
zkcej chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
WOW O.O

ps: bb are you a filipina or spanish some of your words are similar to my native language hahahha

xoxo
zkcej chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
omg that was so effin hot!

the guy is Edward yes yes!
hihotintin chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
hi,

this story was just recommended to me and I LOVE it! I can't stop reading because I love your Edward and Bella. That train scene was incredibly hot! I can't stop thinking about it and I kinda hope they can reenact it at a later date ;)! Hmmm I think Alice might have caught on and Jasper may have let it slip...I kinda hope Edward doesn't tell her. The more people that know the better! This story is seriously amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
cris44 chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Great Story! I'm hooked!
asianchick8373 chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
HOT! this story is amazing! I can't wait for more.
ClouDy SkieZ1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
holy mother of all trains, batman! I started reading cuz it was recc'd over at the shack...im so glad they did rec it!
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Just read chapters 1-11 and all I can say is Wow! Love it and can't wait to read more.
Ishtart chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Fantastic fun can't wait for more!
Ori1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is a fantastic beginning. I can't wait to see how it all develops.
FOXY-FEET chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
i can't believe i'm admitting this, but the break from bella and edward was sort of nice.

i loved reading jasper. i too loved the movie Adam, so that helps when imagining jaspers awkwardness. he's so cute asking alice about being sexually aroused! but he's also very poignant during his chat with edward about his women.

this fic is so much more than i expected it to be. i was in it for the hot stranger train action, but it's turned into so much more. i really hope more readers pick this up, you deserve a load of reviews for your good work!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Read the review on Smut Shack and rushed over - omigod, this is fan-fucking -tastic. Fresh new perspectives on the characters (Jasper with Aspergers - brilliant!), an original plotline, and truly delicious smut - you are amazing. I'm BEGGING here for more, oh brilliant one - thanks for making my day!
FOXY-FEET chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
better every time. :)

seriously. he's one of the hottest edwards i've ever read.

his dirty talk just kills me, and their time spent getting to know each other was endearing. it felt real, believable, and honest in a sweet, sexy way. good imagery going on in this chapter. thanks!
apricot817 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
I bet Alice has it all wrong.
kysouza3123 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
um... i effing love this story?

i don't need to say anymore!

why isn't this getting more attention?

it's so freaking fantastically awesome.
4,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »