Reviews for Ride
sessahhh chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Oh. My. Gawd. Sof*ckinghotithinkicreamedmypants.

And this line was my fav: "lathered up a thick creamy foam and I couldn't help but moan, horny little whore that I am."
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh god - I think I need a shamwow. And I kind of want to get groped in a crowded train except I'm a bit nervous about gross things, dirty hands and diseases. But if I dint have to worry about that - I would definitely be up for this.
jujubakiller chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
This story is crazy! CRAZY GOOD!

And the lemons, SO HOT!

I'm wondering if Edward even noticed he told Bella he loved her, since hi didn't think about it even once after she left.

Besides that I have no clue how things will go down. I love stories that aren't predictable.
Mrs Muze chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Whoo very nice!
shama329 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
OMFG, girl! Can you write some fuckhot lemons! Found out about this story over on the Twilighted thread for "Million Dollar Baby" by clpsuperstar. Whoever recommended it was right. It is sooo hot! Woohoo! I'll be back to read more later, bb.
JustMaeBe chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Hey! I found your story after it was recced by the SmutShack twitter account. Thank fracking god I did. You have one talent with the writing, and no, I am not referring to the lemons. :) Take care.

Cheers, GHMH
nmnnnnmm chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
not going to lie-i LOVE how dirty this story is. in fact, i wish there was a wee bit more on the description of the lemons... cuz they're hot.
princess07890 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Wow, that was amazing, I know I have said it with every chapter, but it is SO true! I really cannot wait to see how Alice and Bella get involved :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Awww I love your Jasper, he's such a sweetie! I have to watch that movie now!

I don't think Jasper told Alice anything, I think she's just perceptive :)

I wonder why didn't Edward use the house he ordered to be ready... And I think Bella is totally freaking out by now.

Olena

P.S. Do you have an update schedule?
77049sma chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
I am a lil scared to guess right now lolz...but this iz goin rather well lolz
Unimaginative Olena chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Whew indeed :))) That was intense. Was he trying to catch up for eight years worth of sex? Poor Bella, forget about being sore a couple of days. How about a couple of weeks? LOL Is he planning on moving her in to the house he requested? Poor Bella doesn't stand a chance... I hope he wouldn't take advantage of her.

princess07890 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Wow, that was incredible! I really hope Bella changes her mind soon about bad boy/good girl relationships soon. I think they can work it out :) I wonder about Edward's plans and how Bella will find out about them and what she thinks.
princess07890 chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Wow, that was incredible! I really enjoyed it so much :) Edward and Bella are amazing together, if only they can realize it!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Wow, what a reunion! LOL I bet she'll be sore for days. What about Jasper though? Edward came in with him, right? Did he run away? :)

cullenisabella chapter 11 . 10/13/2010