Reviews for Ride
hennokappa chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
This has got to be the most adorable Jasper I've ever seen. Kudos to you for making my favourite Alice-Jasper coupling yet.
maria2906 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
LOLOL you've gotta love Jasper! he's so damn cute!

Wow these boys have big plans! I'm kind of scared for them to be honest :/

I don't understand Edward's avoidance right now, after the amazing time they had together..who knows what poor Bella must be thinking :(

I'm hoping they get to see each other next chapter and have a :P

Thank you for the update, looking forward for more!
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
My God i laughed so hard my neighbour banged on my wall :d Jasper is really funny poor guy :D You had made an excellent coversation between J and Alice :D I love it! So Alice knows ...maybe knows what is actually going on-is she going to hellp him , warn him or ignore him?

Humor aside, this chapter was amazing! You put in one together humor, reality and the conversation between Edward and Jasper is just what real friends do.

I love the chapter! Till next time ;)
keitachibana chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
My friend rec'd this story to me and honestly this is the HOTTEST fanfic I have ever read !

I am totally hooked within the first chapter(forgive me for not reviewing every chapter cos I couldnt stop one sec to go to the next chapter!)

I am really curious that who will be first to break down and admit that they love each other. (I am guessing Edward will be the one lol)

Although their relationship seems impossible, but I am sure they cant be without each other anymore.

I LOVE this Jasper, he s so cute and adorable! I wish everything will work out btw Alice and him. He deserves to have someone with him.

Cant wait for the next update !
misswella chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
fast becoming a fanfic fav.

look forward to the updates.
sharkjumper chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
ok, so now i'm on my third reading of this story and i can't believe i missed paying attention to this detail during my first and second read: she left him money? errrr... i mean, it's super cute that she was worried for him that he doesn't have any money but it also felt a bit like she paid him for services rendered, if you know what i mean ;)))! (i saw your twitter and hope this is the 600th review you were looking for! xoxo)
IyLouMarie chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I like. looking forward to knowing what happens next.
ClancyJane chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I honestly dont think that I have read a cuter Jasper... I want an Edward of my own but give me 2 Jasper's : )

Absolutely Adorable !
C.Carolyn chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
love your story. I found it last night and could not stop reading till I caught up. You write well. Thank you very much.
IccaSpriggs chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I love Jasper and Alice. I know a few people with Aspergers and your depiction is right on. Lots for talking, hard to focus. Jasper is so well adjusted and I'm glad he's not some charity case, but an independent person.

I can't wait to get back to Edward and Bella. They are too much fun. I hope that Alice knows what's going on. She can be so helpful when she wants to be.

Thanks for sharing.
lizf22 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
sweet baby jesus, I am a puddle of want after reading this. where can I get an exconward for myself? he is wicked and dirty and sexy as mf hell. curious to see what his plans are..obv he's not going to sit tight and be a good boy is he? and Bella, girlfriend, you have gotten waaaay more than you ever wished for or dreamed of..damn I am so jealous right now! ;) keep going, this is great!
uramazing chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
evilnat chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I started reading this fic after a rec from the Facebook group Twilight FanFic Addicts. Its a really good story.

I have enjoyed the ride (pun intended!) so far, im glad its slowed down a little now as everything happened very quick at the beginning.

I like all the characters, Edward reminds me of CW&IA Tattward or Darward from The blessing and the curse. Although i find it frustrating not knowing what he thinks of bella, if he is just using her or if there is really love there and if he is even capable of love. bella confuses me too actually, she is all goody-goody one minute then a kinky sex kitten the next! I understand there is a 'pull' between them but i feel like it needs to be developed further.

Also i dont think ive ever read a jasper like this, ive seen an edward like this but never jasper. its cute.

Keep it up I cant wait to see how it turns out!
witchykitty1313 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
This story is freaking brilliant. Please keep going!
dihenydd chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Ha! Jalice are so adorkable! I couldn't stop sniggering at the sex talk but felt so sorry for him all ready in his suit and scared to answer the door...

Loved it. Thank you.