Reviews for Ride
michelle0526 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Loving this story! Couldn't stop reading it! It was rec'd on the Twilight Fanfic Addicts Facebook page.
alli62 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Yes, a little J/A was nice. But a break from Bella and Edward? Especially this Bella and Edward? Nope. I don't need a break. I can read EPOV constantly. Because he is very hot. And how he is with her is very very hot. Looking forward to next chapter.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Great story! please update soon! 333
Roxelana chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
still love it!
mybadromance chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
great! can't wait for more e&b action! *mrgreen*
tennesseelamb chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Found this on the FanFic Addics page! HOLY MACARONI! I can barely function after these chapters. My dad died of lung cancer but these chapters make me want a cigarette...
hennokappa chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
This has got to be the most adorable Jasper I've ever seen. Kudos to you for making my favourite Alice-Jasper coupling yet.
maria2906 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
LOLOL you've gotta love Jasper! he's so damn cute!

Wow these boys have big plans! I'm kind of scared for them to be honest :/

I don't understand Edward's avoidance right now, after the amazing time they had together..who knows what poor Bella must be thinking :(

I'm hoping they get to see each other next chapter and have a ummmmm...talk :P

Thank you for the update, looking forward for more!
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
My God i laughed so hard my neighbour banged on my wall :d Jasper is really funny poor guy :D You had made an excellent coversation between J and Alice :D I love it! So Alice knows ...maybe knows what is actually going on-is she going to hellp him , warn him or ignore him?

Humor aside, this chapter was amazing! You put in one together humor, reality and the conversation between Edward and Jasper is just what real friends do.

I love the chapter! Till next time ;)
keitachibana chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
My friend rec'd this story to me and honestly this is the HOTTEST fanfic I have ever read !

I am totally hooked within the first chapter(forgive me for not reviewing every chapter cos I couldnt stop one sec to go to the next chapter!)

I am really curious that who will be first to break down and admit that they love each other. (I am guessing Edward will be the one lol)

Although their relationship seems impossible, but I am sure they cant be without each other anymore.

I LOVE this Jasper, he s so cute and adorable! I wish everything will work out btw Alice and him. He deserves to have someone with him.

Cant wait for the next update !
misswella chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
fast becoming a fanfic fav.

look forward to the updates.
sharkjumper chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
ok, so now i'm on my third reading of this story and i can't believe i missed paying attention to this detail during my first and second read: she left him money? errrr... i mean, it's super cute that she was worried for him that he doesn't have any money but it also felt a bit like she paid him for services rendered, if you know what i mean ;)))! (i saw your twitter and hope this is the 600th review you were looking for! xoxo)
IyLouMarie chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I like. looking forward to knowing what happens next.
ClancyJane chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I honestly dont think that I have read a cuter Jasper... I want an Edward of my own but give me 2 Jasper's : )

Absolutely Adorable !
C.Carolyn chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
love your story. I found it last night and could not stop reading till I caught up. You write well. Thank you very much.
4,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »