Reviews for Ride
lizf22 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
sweet baby jesus, I am a puddle of want after reading this. where can I get an exconward for myself? he is wicked and dirty and sexy as mf hell. curious to see what his plans are..obv he's not going to sit tight and be a good boy is he? and Bella, girlfriend, you have gotten waaaay more than you ever wished for or dreamed of..damn I am so jealous right now! ;) keep going, this is great!
uramazing chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
wow
evilnat chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I started reading this fic after a rec from the Facebook group Twilight FanFic Addicts. Its a really good story.

I have enjoyed the ride (pun intended!) so far, im glad its slowed down a little now as everything happened very quick at the beginning.

I like all the characters, Edward reminds me of CW&IA Tattward or Darward from The blessing and the curse. Although i find it frustrating not knowing what he thinks of bella, if he is just using her or if there is really love there and if he is even capable of love. bella confuses me too actually, she is all goody-goody one minute then a kinky sex kitten the next! I understand there is a 'pull' between them but i feel like it needs to be developed further.

Also i dont think ive ever read a jasper like this, ive seen an edward like this but never jasper. its cute.

Keep it up I cant wait to see how it turns out!
witchykitty1313 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
This story is freaking brilliant. Please keep going!
dihenydd chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Ha! Jalice are so adorkable! I couldn't stop sniggering at the sex talk but felt so sorry for him all ready in his suit and scared to answer the door...

Loved it. Thank you.
Credoroza chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
This is one crazy ride! And I am on board and holding on tight!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
WOW. Enough said.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ummm wow *fans self*
YellowGlue chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
"It's what brats do," I told him, "Go to college and become writers that no one reads."

loved this. and you :)

what a sweetrelief breather chapter!
nitareality chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I adore Jasper.
socceredout chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Wow! You sure know how to write E/B lemons. Your FF is wonderful. I like naughty Bella and not such a goody two shoes Edward. They are both tough yet volunerable. Bella is not a push over unless it about Edward's peen. Love how Edward is all macho hard ass and savy business man is starting to fall for Bella, who is clueless :)

BTW: My friend recommended this FF to me and I'm glad I listened to her :)

Thank you!
naelany chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
oh dear oh dear...things are getting complicated for Eddie-boy, huh
inkle28 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
great chapter, I can't wait to hear what A;ice has to say
kitties1ffn chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
more quickly, i ove rhis! brilliant story
kitties1ffn chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
holy hell on a pogo stick! this is one very hot story, love it, more, more, more please!
4,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »