Reviews for Ride
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Mother Fucker! Im in the heart of Brugge early in the morning right now, sipping a cold "warm-hot chocolate" and cold "warm apple tart" because i can't wait to go home later to read the update.

This is embarrassing i was the "Ride's silver medalist" l;ast update and now, im not even at the top 20. Boooooooo me!

You're making me smile Mahal na Reyna and Jasper and Alice tickles me. I was giggling like an eight month old infant..hehe

Maastircht is just 12 mins drive from my house, and maybe 10 mins steps from our old apartment before in Carabanerslaan straat... i just passed by Antwerp early this morning on my way here in Brugge. Maybe Edward can hire me to do something sneaky *wink*

" You really did find the car...yaaaaay"

"would you like to have sex with me? " Yes, Jasper i will if Alice wont.

I love this chapter...Thanks for the update.

Hi Verucasin!
ADRIANA'87 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
WoW.. this was beyond interesting..

Jasper is cracking me up! LoL

Great chapter..

Can't wait to see what will Edward say/do!

Thank you for update!

Adriana
afonalaw chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I love Jasper so much. How he is with Alice, so cute. Bird watching - fabulous! I admit I totally want Alice to get in on the heist, will wait and see what happens. Great job!
IvoryAdulation chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Dude, this story is awesome. Just the right blend of fuck hot characters and unbelievable crime.
Insert Fangs Here chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
omg... i love jasper and the way he is with alice, so precious
MarilagML chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Umunti na ang mga lemons mo. :-) Kitang kita na ang plot.
GreenEyes52 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
:-)
smallboots chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
That was actually one of my favorite chapters so far - not that I don't enjoy the smut, but Jasper is just precious. And seriously, that was well written, nice and concise.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
wow jasper really cant talk to alice lol

wow he was angry about her leaving him

whats alice going to say hes upto

update soon
brittany86 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
love ur story its very hot and steammy
TKegl chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I just adore your Jasper... and it's so sweet that Alice can appreciate him, even though he is different. Really enjoyed this chapter...

Looking forward to seeing what happens next...
Mari94 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Ohhhhhhhhh, what a great chapter. Interesting, I have no idea where you were take us next. Alice & Jasper - oh, I hope their relationship continues to go well. What is E up to - I wonder? :-) Thanks for the update!
YellowGlue chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
this image stayed with me for DAYS and still makes all goosebumpy happy:

He asked me, sometime in the early evening, if I liked watching him, too. I said yes, because I did. I loved it when he'd arch against me, ramming his cock as far as it could go. His face would contort in passion; his mouth open, eyes closed...and he'd say fuck with each thrust.

Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

That one - the eyes closed, mouth open, fuck fuck fuck - one.

Thank you for that.

I won't overshare anymore and totally weird you out lol, but just thank you. The slow fucking that's JUST as intense as the rough stuff makes all of me swoony.

love LOVE

sarahxxo
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
It took alot out of me to keep up with Jasper, but it was good. When he asked her to have sex with him I almost peed my pants! Great job. ;)
YellowGlue chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
I'm referring to thus chapter in every conversation I've had about it as "the holy fucking grail" - just so you know.

when those golden lemon awards come knocking, this is all over the top of my list :)

LOVE: "Look at me...look at me before I fuck you...look at me..." hottest line of dialogue I've read in any ff, ever. motherfuck.

and then it's so rough and perfectly violent just like I remember those earlier chapters and I'd missed that so much! I love that the story hasn't lost that, that it's part of what connects them. But I also loved the next bit - when the kisses and carresses came and it began in earnest. That kind of depth - the intimacy WITH the raw, unrelenting fucking is SUCH a superhot combination. And this whole chapter epitomizes exactly that.

"Just one more," I told her. "One more, baby." he's so perfect in every way in this chapter. From their fight, to the start of the sex and that it just keeeeeeeeeps going and he is far and away the dirty talkin-est motherfucker out there. Nobody does it like him. Which means, nobody does it like YOU.

the holy fucking grail makes my ovaries ache.

I want that on a teeshirt and I want you to autograph it. It's THAT fucking good.

guh